Rhys Mayiessen Posted April 24, 2003 Posted April 24, 2003 [color=skyblue]This is a picture I drew not too long ago...actually it was yesterday. This is one of the many characters from one of my many stories I have to finish. This is Elëgaith your typical evil drow mage. I plan to colour him some day...with a computer but I have to learn first. So for now you get to see the rough copy...I hope you like it!^^[/color]
Juu Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]That's really neat! ^_^ I especially like the facial expression, and the little pattern on his clothes. His robe looks a little droopy though. You're really good at drawing. Post some more pictures! ^^ 9/10.[/color] [/size]
KittyLynn Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]Well Rhys, aren't you just a great artist??I love it. Colour would definately make it the ultimate!!! I love it. You have to draw more. You have a talent. Kitty[/COLOR]
Hittokiri Zero Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 ay!! Mages aren't cool, samurai's own. You people need to get around to drawing some people with swords =D. Well anyway... It's a quite intresting picture I haven't seen many like it =]. The design on the robe is pretty neat-o.
Sara Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 [size=1]Oh, hey. Another style I've not seen. Rhys, have you posted art before? I'd make his robe hang a little more [i]down[/i]. See at the wrist, where it goes out to the side? It's got weight, and should pull down, not out like that. [I stil have problems with that, heh.] And if you're going to try coloring it on the computer, try tracing over it with a fine black pen or marker. Makes the lines much clearer, and that's a world of difference for coloring....even more so on the computer. I like the character, though. [Heh, aren't hands evil?][/size]
Mitch Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] It's your character from that story, heh. You have talent as an artist it appears. Pretty much what Sar said. Looks good otherwise.[/color][/size][/font]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted April 25, 2003 Author Posted April 25, 2003 [color=skyblue]Hehe wow I never knew so many people would like it! ^^;;I have to work on swords....and positions and everything else. I'm surprised that you actually remember it was from my story Mitch. I love this character too...I don't know why I've never been into evil things...I like mostly good people but I really like Elëgaith...^^[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now