Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Eh, its alright, cool though. Doesnt look like there is much effect added in to it. Looks pretty much strait edge with cuting and pasting. I like it though.
Posted
[size=1]I don't go in for huge amounts of red; it's hard to do well. I think yours would look more professional with a darker background.[/size]
Posted
Lots of red isn't so bad in my opinion... but the blood is so blurry and aliased. It just doesn't look good.

The text would be fine if it had some effects or something on it, and you upped the size and messed with the kerning a bit.

The characters seem to be obvious cut and paste too.

Anyway, it's not bad at all. Just not something I'd use for a wallpaper personally.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...