Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Its not as great as hittos piece, but heck, it sounded like fun, and it is ^_^

Anyway, I made the head and rushed it afterwards, I never intended on making a body either really, the name pretty much speaks for itself.

c & c ?


[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=386383[/img]
Posted
Sem's right. Too much negative space.

I :love: all the effects!!! *stares at the !s* And the text is done well, and the effects are cool, and--*keeps gushing*

Maybe toss in some muted color of some sort? Keep it monochromatic, though.

8.7/1o.
Guest Black Souled
Posted
well i must say its interesting!
for some reason to me it looks like a dragon just about to spit fire!

well thas the way i see it!
all you may not agree with me but to bad!!
Posted
[font=rockwell][size=1] I for one [i]love[/i] it. The black and the white are classic colors together. And the little effect in the left upper is wonderful.[/size][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...