spike speigel Posted April 26, 2003 Posted April 26, 2003 Well, recentley I've been experimenting with banner making. Here's a Guilty Gear X one that I made. It's nothing special, but I like it. What do you guys think? And, please, I am well aware that it's not very fancy or anything, so refrain from telling me that, please.
Syn Posted April 26, 2003 Posted April 26, 2003 it'd look a lot better without kye or whatever his name is and sol on the sides.
Heavyblade Posted April 26, 2003 Posted April 26, 2003 I pesonally think it looks great!!! Really i do!!
GinnyLyn Posted April 27, 2003 Posted April 27, 2003 The only thing that really annoys me is the sharp edges between the characters and the central image. *refrains from saying anything else* ^^; 8/1o.
spike speigel Posted April 27, 2003 Author Posted April 27, 2003 Hey, I'm surprised. I thought eveyrone would hate it. Guess I was wrong. And I can see where you're coming from, Ginny. The sharp edges are kinda annoying, but I started working on one that, I hope, will get rid of the edges. Of course, that's only if all goes according to plan. And I supposes you mean like this, Nephroxide:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now