Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, recentley I've been experimenting with banner making. Here's a Guilty Gear X one that I made. It's nothing special, but I like it. What do you guys think? And, please, I am well aware that it's not very fancy or anything, so refrain from telling me that, please.
Posted
Hey, I'm surprised. I thought eveyrone would hate it. Guess I was wrong. And I can see where you're coming from, Ginny. The sharp edges are kinda annoying, but I started working on one that, I hope, will get rid of the edges. Of course, that's only if all goes according to plan.


And I supposes you mean like this, Nephroxide:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...