OtakuBoards

It's good to be back.

Charles

Wow, I can't believe the boards fell apart the way they did, just because I didn't post that day. Go figure. Anyway guys, I promise not to let that happen again. So, anyone see American Pie 2? Anybody care about this gibberish? Well, that movie was sweet anyway. Now, let's go back to school!

[COLOR=royalblue]Welcome back!Did you change your name from the name you had at the old boards?So many people have changed their names I don't know who is who now.:o:confused::o
....Ah well *is shutting up now*[/COLOR] :rolleyes:

I doubt that many people will remember me, but I was once known as......THE GREAT WHITE FRYING PAN MAN(echoes). Thanks for responding to my topic too. Remember, if anyone wants to rejoin the MASTERdeBATORS, now is the time to do it!

yeah, it's too bad that this crap had to happen, even though I don't quite know what happened yet. Soon I would have gotten a custom avatar. I hope my post count gets restored. I would have used my old name too but it wouldn't fit. That's life though.

Good to see, my followers are back. Hilarious you say? I remember that Shinji, said I was more retarded than funny. Bastard.... Anyways, those mutant ear raping tree monkeys weren't funny they were quite the serious fellows. T-Bone, actually planted his egg in Shinji's head due to severe ear-raping and our precious boards were shut down. Did I ever tell you the one about the politician?

A bus load of politicians were driving down a country road, when the bus ran off the road and crashed into a tree in an old farmer's field. The old farmer, after seeing what happened, went over to investigate.
A few days later, the local sheriff came out looking for the missing politicos, saw the crashed bus, and asked the farmer where all the politicians had gone.
The farmer said, "I buried 'em all... out back."

The sheriff then asked, "Were they ALL dead?"

The old farmer replied, "Well, some of them said they weren't, but you know how them politicians lie."

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]

lol you fear safety for your fight club... lol [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm I didn't know he still had it up