Vash's Angel Posted April 27, 2003 Posted April 27, 2003 [COLOR=skyblue]Okay, I just wondered...if you could pick any pilot from Gundam Wing to have as a partner, who would it be, and why?[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]Personally, I would have to say Duo. I'd pick Duo because we are very much alike. I act silly a lot, but I know when to act serious...and I know that Heero would probably die if I were his partner![/COLOR]
G.D. Ryoko Posted April 27, 2003 Posted April 27, 2003 I would like to say Duo but the truth, it would be between Heero and Quatre. In many ways I am like them both. Like I can be kind, sweet, and gentle like Quatre but that still doesn`t mean I can`t kick butt like Heero. It would be hard for me to decide but, I definatly know it would not be Trowa.
Vash's Angel Posted April 28, 2003 Author Posted April 28, 2003 That's what another friend of mne said...she knew it definitely wouldn't be Trowa. She said that she would be partners with Heero just because she's so darn perky and that would drive him up the wall.
G.D. Ryoko Posted April 28, 2003 Posted April 28, 2003 Most people don`t seem to like Trowa though. I don`t know why but I know he is not exactly my favorite character.I would probably be better with Heero though. That way we could have a web surfing contest.
Posthumous Posted April 28, 2003 Posted April 28, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]What chu mean by "partner"? Wufei, the loner type.[/b][/size][/color]
Vash's Angel Posted April 28, 2003 Author Posted April 28, 2003 What I mean by partner, is somebody that you work side by side with and I mean continuously.
Magnum Apex Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 [font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]Your signature is huge. Anyway, I'd pick either Duo or Trowa. I guess with Trowa I'd have the same 'friendship' he had with Heero, where they just 'got' each other. As for Duo, it'd be very easy to get along with him. I could never stand Wu Fei, as he's as immature and childish as they come. He needs a reality check. I'd hang out with Quatre for the money, but I'd ask him to keep his homosexual advances to himself. As for Heero... well... he's odd. He's no fun, unless we're both stranded in an enemy base or something. In fact, I'd hang out with Lady Une alone, when she's not being a demented assassin.[/color][/font]
G.D. Ryoko Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 Lady Une huh. I would rather perfer Zechs instead. If I hang out with Relena though, I would probably do the one thing Heero didn`t do. I would kill her.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted May 6, 2003 Posted May 6, 2003 First off could you change your sig, its really annoying to have to scroll through all that to get to the other members post. As for the question I would most likely pick Heero mainly for the fact I'm not much of a social person myself, and would most likely just like to get down to business and defeat my enemies. In certain aspects I guess I can identify more so with Heero then any of the other characters. Though if Heero wasn't avaiable I would most certainly team up with the sometimes demented yet intelligent Lady Une! :p
DuoNDscythe Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 I would have to say, Duo, because he and I are so much alike. I'm even growing my hair out to look like him. We are both outgoing and hate war, but will stand up and fight for what we believe in. If not Duo then it would be between Treize and Milliardo. They both have about the same ideals as I.
Nekkyo Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 i would pick Quatre or Trowa. i've always liked Trowa because i never understoon him until the last few episodes. and Quatre was always the sensitive one that kept his head unless under the Zero System. Duo annoying the crap out of me! i always thought of him as arrogent. Tres would also be a good ^^;; he was cute.
Kojin Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 Quatre...not really sure why...I've though about all the piolots I could think of and Quatre just seems to be the best choice for a partnr in my opinion.
Shinryuu(GP) Posted May 27, 2003 Posted May 27, 2003 Heero. If anything goes wrong in a mission, he can just use his Perfect Soldier skills to get us out.
thewanderer Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 yup that is why i picked him too he is really good at fighting
Shinryuu(GP) Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 Yea, Heero's cool. At first, I thought "Duo, of course!" But then it's like, "But what if we were infiltrating some base, and he cracked a joke, made me laugh, and gave our position away?!"
Guest froeth Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 My friends would just absolutely die to hear me say this, but it's gotta be Wufei or Heero. No contest!
Vash's Angel Posted May 31, 2003 Author Posted May 31, 2003 Shinryuu, you have a point. That's why I would most likely duct tape his mout on VERY important missions. And he'd probably spend half his time yelling at or goofing off with me. (I'm a complete nutcase, so we'd fit perfect.
T man Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 I'd have to say hero because he is willing to do what's needed to get the job done.
Japan Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 I would pick either Duo or Heero. Duo because be is funny and a great guy to be around. Heero Yuy because he is smart, an excellent hacker, and vey serious about his work, though he is actually very serious 100% of the time. I have a serious, no talking personallity and a a goofy funny persoallity as well. That is the reson why I chose both of them.
Luminaire Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 [color=crimson]hmmm...I'm stuck between Trowa and Duo. Both have qualities that I have, smarts, stealth, and flexibility. Also, they both know what to do and how to improvise. Heero would drive me crazy because he is too into it, and Quatre is not very good at stealth. Wufei would work, but he is more of a loner. ~Lumi[/color]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 Wufei, the self-determination and the piloting skills are a pretty good combo.
Vash's Angel Posted June 23, 2003 Author Posted June 23, 2003 I'd scare the crap out of Wufei. I really would.
Vash's Angel Posted June 23, 2003 Author Posted June 23, 2003 Don't say that...I'm sure you have a very high IQ! I asked a friend this question over the phone and she said that she'd pick Heero just to spite him. Julia's VERY hyper.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now