OtakuBoards

.hack//DIGITAL DESTINY

TheShinje

[size=1][color=darkblue] This RPG has nothing in common with dIgital Destiny or Digimon, or .hack//SIGN/INFECTION uh, whatever you call it.

It is the DIgital Destiny 4, only it isn't based on any series in particular. DIgital destiny 3 was a flop.

It is the year 2015, There has been an infection into the world of Anime, Sochorus, the leader of a cult sect has decreed anime to be the great satan and has hacked the databases of every existing anime and thrwon them all intogether so they would destroy themselves.

His plan backfired, all anime characters joined together to fend of Sochorus, the evil menace, from every anime corner they came, Digimon, Dragonball Z, .hack//SIGN, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Love Hina, Ninja Scroll, Spirited away, Yu Yu Hakusho..... Plus many more.

This elite squad of animes starts off on an adventure to destroy Sochorus once and for all, however, getting past his elite agents and hackers won't be an easy task for any of them....

>load"c://programs/S@bretoothRPG/hacksignup.exe

Loaded!_

Name_(human character)
Age_
Anime character_ (include series)
Bio of human/anime characters:

continue [y] [n]?

>load"c://.programs/S@bretoothRPG/hackdestiny.exe"

loading...._

.hack//DIGITAL DESTINY loaded.

_

[/size][/color]

Name:Sakura
Anime Character:Takuya
Anime: Digimon Frontier
Bio:Sakura loves talking and playing with her friends.She's a very much tomboy and rathers guys then girls.Sakura is a very hyper active always happy kind of person.She likes to climb and run and play sports,while her friends sit and watch.

[size=1][color=firebrick] meh, i'll post my sign up now, i don't know if this is going to be very successful. heh.

Name_Raavi Misahato (Ravim)
Age_ 17
Anime character_ Shinji Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

Bio of human/anime characters:

His freinds call him Ravim, he is a self confessed supergeek, who actually has nothing in common with Shinji Ikari, he has only seen 2 EVA episodes, and not in order either. But when the opportunity arises to save the anime world, he is there. [/size][/color]

• 3 months later...
Name_Gin Mushi
Age_15
Anime character_ Koji Miramato -Digimon Frontier
Bio of human/anime characters:Gin Mushi is a sporty kinda guy always in action and he dosen't know but has a twin brother...

So is this thread dead or something....

[color=green][size=1][i]
NAme_Meteora
Age_14
Anime Character_Trunks/DBZ/GT
Bio of human and anime character: Meteora is a muscular guy and loves computers. He has always loved the anime character Trunks. Trunks is a Super Saiyan who was trained by Gohan when he was younger. His father is Vegeta and he has a sword caled the Z-Sword.[/color][/size][/i]

[B]Name_[/B]Van
[B]Age_[/B]25
[B]Anime character_[/B] Kazuki Fuse from Jin-Roh...[I]I have provided a picture of who he is..He resembles a Nazi for a reason and the Red-Eyes are to make him more intimidating, I'll admit the picture quality is bad[/I]
[IMG]http://www.digital.anime.org.uk/pics/news/jr1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.digital.anime.org.uk/pics/news/jr2.gif[/IMG]

[B]Bio of human/anime characters:[/B]

Human Bio: Van is an uptight guy, always stressed out. He loves Anime, cause its what takes his mind off of everyday life.

Anime Character Bio: Kazuki Fuse works for CAPO a Anti Terrorist Orginization who takes down Crime in an unwanted matter, turning criminals into swiss cheese with thier Heavy Machine Guns. This team is not who you would want to meet under any circumstances. With great Armor, Gasmasks and Thermal Goggles CAPO is a force to reckon with.

[b]Name:[/b] evean kiro
[b]Age:[/b] 14
[b]Anime character:[/b]gene starwind from outlaw star
[b]Bio of human:[/b] evean loves anime and watches it when ever he can. He mostly likes anime that has to do with space or mechas. He jokes around some times but can serouise when it's needed.
[b]Bio of anime character:[/b] Gene is the captain of the outlaw star. He used to be afraid of space travel because of a incedent that happened to him and his father. In his job he does bounty hunting and errands.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Meteora [/i]
[B][color=green][size=1][i]Ok we have 7 people joined we probably will get more, but where are you S@bretooth? I want this to start cuz im bored out of my mind.[/color][/size][/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well... not to butt in or anything... but S@bretooth is now called Shinji Ikari... and this rp was started in April this year (whether or not it got off the ground I'll never know) - it's up to him whether he starts it up again, but maybe one of you should PM him or something, to let him know it's been dug up again? ^_^;;

NAme: Keith Rojers

Anime Character: Vash the Stampede (Trigun)

Human Bio: Just a simple anime fan fighting for justice with his favorite character.

Anime Bio: Vash the Stampede is a wanted outlaw on the planet Gunsmoke. In reality he is a gentle soul with expert gunmenship and a dark secret.