OtakuBoards

Must...beat...Sephiroth... (help!)

Satoshi_Tajiri

On FF7, I am up to the last boss. I stupidly put the save point at the very top of the crater. I can beat the first one where you have too beat the different parts in the right order, but the weird Wings-for-legs Sephiroth is impossible!!!
I usually get turned into a frog, or just die.
I use Cloud (No Omnislash I'm afraid), Red XIII and Cid. Should I just master 2-X cut and give them all 4-X cut? Does he avoid those attacks? I can't remember. I am REALLY tired of those bloody Chocobos, so I don't think I can get KOTR. No Neo Bahumut, I screwed up the space rocket thing.

I need help!!! I'll pay you to come to my house and do it for me!!!!! I just want to see it done!!!!!!!!
:(

You have to have your characters up to at least level 65-70 to defeat him,Keep trying with the chocobos to get knights of the round it will make the battle much easier,one magic you will most need is barrier magic at it's highest level or the shield materia,when you get KOTR all you have to do is summon that in battle with im,then once it's done get another character to mime that attack,if he's not dead after that a limit break should see him off or just keep firing away with magical attacks and physical attacks(watch out for sephiroths super nova summon spell,it's reall,really damaging and can cause silence and confuse),try to get the omnislash technique,it will be a big help,one more thing equip each character with the ribbon attachment to avoid being turned into a frog or any other status effect,you should also have a few characters with there ultimate weapons,if you don't try to get clouds,his weapon will pay off loads,but if you don't have these items then heres what to do,when battle starts cast barrier(wall)on all characters to limit the damage taken,sephiroth should then use wall also so use dispell to break it,keep laying with attacks and magic such as contain and ultima,sephiroth will then use a powerful attack called 'dark flare' which will cause between 6000-8000 damage on one character,heal the character if you need to,keep laying in on the attacks using the contain materia for better results,sephiroth will then hit a character with his wing(most likely cloud)this will cause about 3000-4000 damage to him and will also put stop onto him for a while(it wears off pretty quickly so don't worry),if you haven't defeated him by this time sephiroth will fly up into the air,this will render clouds attacks useless but he can still use magic,so use barrets or vincents normal attacks to reach him(you can use magic also),sephiroth will then use an attack called 'pale horse' which dosen't hit your party member very high (about 1000-2000 damage)but it will cause toad on character,so quickly heal him,if you haven't defeated him yet then sephiroth will use the summon attack called 'super nova'this an extremly lengthy and very potent attcak that causes round about 7000-9000 damage,to make matters worse it will cause silence and maybe confuse,so cure the characters with silence then heal them and keep attacking using barrier when nesecary,sephiroth will then use the magic 'Break' which hits a party member for 5000 damage,cure that character,sephiroth will then lower himself so cloud will be able to attack him again,if he isn't dead by now then he will repeat all those attacks again in the same order,so you should really defeat him by the time he summons 'super nova' or before it.........*huff*........hope thats enough for you,keep trying you will win eventually.

Do I need the Golden Chocobo to get Mime? Where is it? Most of the attacks Sephiroth does kill my guys straight away. However, The first time I fought Sephiroth I threw this ink or some kind of item at him, and he missed with some attacks. In that case, is it a good idea to use Hades? He does all-sorts to normal enemies.

I have all the ultimate weapons, and te Level 4 Limits for Red XIII and Cid. I also have Cloud's Ultima Weapon Sword.

Since KOTR does about 70 000, is there ANY way of beating Sephiroth Knight-less? I have a "Wonderful" Chocobo, but no coloured ones. Where do I get Carob and Zeo nuts?

I am seriously crap at this!!!!!!!! :(

the first time I played ff7, I beat safer sephiroth without KOTR, he is difficult to beat, but not unbeatable, KOTR actually does around 120000hp of damage, keep barraging safer sephiroth with high level magic, keep curing yourself, regen, haste and wall are absolutely necessary in this battle, use debarrier to get rid of sephiroths barrier, and just plain beat him....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i]
[B]Im still doing choco breeding too. You just about have to have KOTR to beat the American Monsters. Has anyone beat them with out it? [/B][/QUOTE]

when i was fighting the Ruby Weapon i used Knights Of The Round for my first attack....big mistake....if you use KOTR on it it does Ultima on your entire party. (OWCH!) i didn't use KOTR on it again...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Satoshi_Tajiri [/i]
[B]Please help me get OmniSlash, in that case. [/B][/QUOTE]

Good luck. To get omnislash you must collect 12800BP (I think I'm right) at the Golden Saucer battling arena (I hope that's right). You musn't go out of the place (your BP will be lost). Make sure you use your strongest character and enter the arena. Almost forgot, you need 10GP to enter it.(I'm sure I'm right).

BP: Battle Points
GP: (I forgot)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i]
[B]

Good luck. To get omnislash you must collect 12800BP (I think I'm right) at the Golden Saucer battling arena (I hope that's right). You musn't go out of the place (your BP will be lost). Make sure you use your strongest character and enter the arena. Almost forgot, you need 10GP to enter it.(I'm sure I'm right).

BP: Battle Points
GP: (I forgot) [/B][/QUOTE]

BP: Battle Points.

Guess what? It took an hour, but I got Omnislash. It took 32,000 BP.

Ahem........

[SIZE=4]I BEAT SEPHIROTH!!!!!!![/SIZE]
:D I didn't use Wall, I never DeBarriered him, I didn't have KOTR, and I beat him by pounding him with 2x-Cut. I also used Ultima, Neo Bahumut and various other magic.

At one point, Red XIII turned into a frog, but I used Estura (is that it? The leveled-up Poisona) to cure him. Other than that, I kept up Haste and Regen.

Then, DISASTER. He uses Super Nova. After taking a quick nap, I woke up to find the Sun exploding in my face (does it have to be so long?) and all my characters were VERY low on health. Also, Cid had fainted. Pheonix time!!!

After using Cure3 on all charcters, I kept up the heat and re-cast Regen and Haste. But Sephiroth used Super Nova again, putting all of my characters on about 100 heath (it was that close).

But...............

He was in for a surprize................

[B]OMNISLASH!!!!!!!![/B]

Bte bye Sephiroth! :cool:

FF-VII completed ;)

Thanks guys!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]congrats... now to beat the 2 weapons!!!!!!!!! lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry to burst your Bubble, Satoshi_Tajiri, but the Weapons are about 10 times harder than Safer Sephiroth.. :cross:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Satoshi_Tajiri [/i]
[B]I know...

3 KOTR
1 OmniSlash
1 Cosmo Memory
4 2x-Cut
1 Ultima

and Emerald is still standing.

Sometimes I wonder what the meaning of it all is... :mad: :o :( :rolleyes: :p :D [/B][/QUOTE]

There is no meaning... :p

• 2 weeks later...
Guest saintseiya
I beat him when my cloud, nanaki,and berret were at level 58
with zero bahumut and knights of the round table
o yeah and catastrophy cosmo memory and omnilash
and it took seven hours to beat the whole game

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]its impossible to beat the game in 7 hours, my fastest time ever is 21 hours, and you know what I'm like when it comes to ff7.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Nice Time. But I personally don't care about the time I finish in... I think 'Quality over Quantity' really applies here... Or in any RPG, for that matter... (Did you complete all the side quests? Did you get all your guys to Max. levels? etc, etc... Quality counts.. :))

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hmmmmmm 7 hours... im half tempted to delete that lie... 'sept yall already responded to it all over... so ill leave that up... wooooooo hooooooo another liar to delete a lot of post for!!! go me... *sigh* anyway i only ever beat seph once... lol thou i have done the rest of the game a few times[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hmmmmmm 7 hours... im half tempted to delete that lie... 'sept yall already responded to it all over... so ill leave that up... wooooooo hooooooo another liar to delete a lot of post for!!! go me... *sigh* anyway i only ever beat seph once... lol thou i have done the rest of the game a few times[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, most times after i've beaten all the weapons, done all the side quests and so forth, I just stop playing it... I know I'm gonna beat Seph, I've seen the finishing FMV about 20 times... What's the point? :cross:

Of course, first few games, ya have to beat Seph.. It's kind of... essential... After that, I mostly prefer to.. Skip it.. :p