OtakuBoards

Must...beat...Sephiroth... (help!)

Satoshi_Tajiri

My A.R.S.E you beat the whole game in 7 hours.U either aint played the game at all and was talkin about it from a friend or,you just thought u wanted to blend in.

Like Final flash said,I don't care about my time I finish games in either.Well I get so in depth in the game it takes me ages .He he.

Guest Voodookanaka
......going straight from start to finish I did it in 14, thats without chocobo breeding and whatavu, thats dbl what u said.....

So now it goes to 14 does it? U must be mistaken to complete it in 14 hours,I didn't do Chocobo Breeding ,that took me about 22 hours.He but usually it takes me 33-34 hours if I wanna do everything.
Nice try VoodooKnaka ,but it's till impossible.If you don't use cheats.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]not exactly if think about it... i figured i might be able to do it in say 15 hours... cause you dont have to get vincent or yuffie and dont do all the stuff you can get threw it pretty fast... and if you do it right... you can get high enuff and lucky enuff to beat seph in just around 15... specially if you do it then restart and do it faster the second time threw... i know i spent an hour trying to time the dang things...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

I have no clue how on earth I beat Sephiroth... I think I had just plain luck. Cloud was level 54, Barret was level 40 something, and so was Tifa. My Revive materia was only level 1, I didn't have Barrier, no KOTR, my highest Limit for Cloud was Climhazzard, Waterkick for Tifa, no sheild, Bahamut ZERO was only 2.... And I had almost no trouble with him at all....

The funny thing is, I went back to Sephiroth 16 levels later, with Omnislash and a lot more materia, and One Winged Angel creamed me....

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]seph actually gets harder at certain leves... there are 3 stages that you can fight him at... the "ez" stage, the "hard" stage and the "impossible" stage... and i forget what leves they change at... maybe safer knows... since it is him who feels the change after all lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Level 99(Maximum) raises Sephiroth's level to impossible.I still beat him though. Yeah I suppose Kuja ya could do it in 15 hours but still not 14 hours.But I mean the fun of the game is takin' ya time and explorin' and experimenting.Especially on the chocobo races. Thus makin me take ages on the game,lol.The longest it took me to complete the game was a year and a half and I did everythin'.But my quickest is 32 hours.
I think level 74 or above goes to hard level for Sephiroth.I'm not quite sure for the hard stage.

Going a wee bit more in depth on that... I found something at a site that shows the calculations to find Sephiroth's HP... It doens't include One Winged Angel, unless this site confused it with Safer Sephiroth... Either that or I'm confused on which form Safer is... Now I have absolutely no clue how correct it is, but I got it from what I think is afairly reliable site...

[COLOR=royalblue][b]First of all, when you finish Jenova Synthesis, you will be asked to form 1-3 groups depending on the following:

The number of characters you have (8, 7 or 6).
When fighting Jenova Synthesis Cloud's Level is or not 60 or above.
The lowest Level of all characters (34 or below, 35 to 44, 45 or above).
The average Level of all characters (53 or below, 54 to 67, 68 or above).
The number or rounds needed to kill Jenova Synthesis (6 or below, 7 to 12, 12 or above).
The stronger Cloud's party is, the more groups could be made. Now, for the way to calculate Bizzaro Sephiroth's HP when fighting, in which, @ means if you have used Knights of the Round on Jenova Synthesis, Bizzaro Sephiroth's Main Body will have 60000 more HP and Safer Sephiroth will have 80000 more HP.

Fighting in one group

Main Body = 40000 + number of characters with Level99 × 5000 + @
Head = 2000 + number of characters with Level99 × 250
Core = 10000 + number of characters with Level99 × 1250
Left Arm = 4000 + number of characters with Level99 × 500
Right Arm = 4000 + number of characters with Level99 × 500

Fighting in two groups

Left group (Cloud's group) Main Body = 40000 + number of characters with Level99 × 5000 + @
Core = 14000 + number of characters with Level99 × 1750
Left Arm = 4000 + number of characters with Level99 × 500
Right Shoulder = 6000 + number of characters with Level99 × 750

Right group (The second group) Head = The same one as Cloud's group
Core = 12000 + number of characters with Level99 × 1500
Right Arm = 4000 + number of characters with Level99 × 500
Left Shoulder = 6000 + number of characters with Level99 × 750

Fighting in three groups

Central group (Cloud's Group) Main Body = 40000 + number of characters with Level99 × 5000 + @
Core = 16000 + number of characters with Level99 × 2000
Left Shoulder = 8000 + number of characters with Level99 × 1000
Right Shoulder = 8000 + number of characters with Level99 × 1000

Left group (The second group) Head = The same one as Cloud's group
Left Arm = 6000 + number of characters with Level99 × 750
Left Shoulder = The same one as Cloud's group

Right group (The third group) Head = The same one as Cloud's group
Right Arm = 6000 + number of characters with Level99 × 750
Right Shoulder = The same one as Cloud's group

And Safer Sephiroth's formula is:

80000 + number of characters with Level99 - number of time the head was killed × 100
As you see, the inteligent way to fight it is not having everyone in Level 99 and not using Knights of the Round on Jenova Synthesis... anyway, the last boss is still very easy even if you have all characters on Level 99 and used KOTR on Jenova Synthesis. Just keep mimicing W-Summon KOTR and it is a goodbye to him <{^_^}>. [/b]
[/COLOR]

[b]Hehe,..that means I beat Easy Sephiroth with a lotta trouble,..and Hard Sephiroth with almost next to nothing...I think my FFVII version is screwed up
DOIK! >_<
Or maybe it's the fact that I got Omnislash and KotR, and 2 Mimes (one mastered, and one new), and W-Summon, after the first fight...
yuuuuuuuup, it's probly that... >_<;[/b]