redsilhouettex Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 could any one please tell me what they thought of a drawing i made, it was suposed to be a picture of a girl i know .
Juu Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Kewlies! ^^ I love how you drew the shoulders. They look like something you'd see right out of a manga, or 'How to Draw Manga' book. o.o 9.7/10.[/color] [/size]
GinnyLyn Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 DUDE! :eek: I am simply in awe over here. The proportions are--wow! And the shading is--ooo! And the sketch marks only enhance it and-- *gapes* Very, very, [i]very[/i] nicely done. I cannot gush enough. (The only one I actually do not like is the 2nd from top, far left one--the eyes are...O_O) Solid 1o/1o. Ever consider going into animation or caricature? ^^; With your talent, I'm sure you've already considered that, if not there already.
Booboo Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 Dang gurl, you can draw I wish I could draw an orginal character like that. I love it, keep the great work up. :D
eleanor Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 O_O Wow. I love your shading....man, I love everything about those drawings...10/10
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now