Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I made a very, very, simple avatar that turned out to look pretty cool and just thought I'd share it with you guys and ask for some feedback.

I drew a sketch off of a picture, put in some font, and put a Blue Ghost Outer Glow behind it. A nice clean look, I think.
Posted
[color=indigo]Ooo, very cool! I really like the sketchy look, though I think it'd be a little better with the ears pointed up a bit more. (Though I suppose it's a bit late to do anything about that). For the text, you might try making it green instead of blue, but that's just me. Also maybe try having it in all caps, to make it a little more visible in the verticle arrangement.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...