OtakuBoards

X-Men: Trio of Destruction

Ellerby

[I]It's years later and all the other Xmen have retired after nothing has happened in the last 4 years. Scott Summers and Jean Grey are finally dating and have been for the past 2 years. Shadowcat met a mutant boy who they call Nighthawk and their dating. Prof. X has decided to make a new team of Xmen because of a sudden assasin attempt on the Prime Minister of Canada.:eek: So far he only has these people:
Shadowcat: Go through stuff.
Spyke: Pikes come out of his body.
NightHawk: His reflexes are highly advanced, so are his senses.
Nightcrawler: Teleportation
Iceman: obviously freezes stuff
Rogue: Take other people's powers
They need more to fight of the new trio of evil villain's. The invincible Juggernaut(invulnrability). The magnetic Magneto(controls steel,iron etc etc.. And the steel Calauses(can turn to pure metal).[/I]

Here's what I need from you.
Name:
Nickname:
Power Name:
What your Power Does:
Height:
Weight:
Eye Colour:
Hair:
Uniform:
Norm. Clothes:
Hobbies:
Family:
Background:
Birthplace:

Here's my info
Name: Max Aer
Nickname: Bullz-I (bullseye)
Grade: 11th
Power Name: Accuracy
What your Power Does: Bullz-I never misses anything his throws or shoots. He always get's his target.
Height: 5"7
Weight: 107 pounds
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair: Blonde in the shape of QuickSilver's
Uniform: CHECK PICTURE [IMG]http://miqque.50megs.com/images/bullseye.gif[/IMG]
Norm. Clothes: Black Cargo pants, black t-shirt.
Hobbies: Archery
Family: Brother is gambet.
Background: Powers were first discovered when at camp age 10. He got every arrow on the mark splitting the one b4 it.
Birthplace: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

An X-men RPG preety cool and pretty rare... I'll join but you must lengthen the intro.

Name: Sabin Summers
Nickname: Omega
Grade: 12
Power Name: Strength
What your Power Does: He hits anything with amazing force. He can also lift anything with his strength.
Height:6'1"
Weight:200
Eye Colour:green
Hair: Blonde navy cut
Uniform:black pants and black shirt. He also has an X belt.
Norm. Clothes: Baggy blue Jeans and a red T-shirt
Hobbies: Training
Family:Brother of Cyclopse and havoc
Background: Doesn't remember his family because he was extremely young when the plane accident happened. He learned of his powers when he was hitting a brick wall. It broke where he hit it.
Birthplace:NY,NY

Name:Sakura
Nickname:Arctis
Grade:11
Power Name:Ice/Arctic
What your Power Does:Casts Ice spells
Height:6'0"
Weight:60kg
Eye Colour:Emerald
Hair:Chocolate brown
Uniform:Normal X-Men stuff I guess?
Norm. Clothes:A baby blue jacket open with a white t-shirt inside.Blue pants and blue and white joggers.
Hobbies:Training
Family:Younger Sister of Rogue
Background:She first learned of her powers when there was a fire in the house.She put her hands up to cover her face.When she opened her eyes the flames were frozen around her.
Birthplace:Perth,WA,Australia

[COLOR=blue]
I [I]knew[/I] someone was going to make this...Tell me if there's anything wrong with my sign-up and I'll fix it.

[B]Name:[/B] Deven J. Miller

[B]Nickname:[/B] Phantasm

[B]Age:[/B] 13

[B]Grade:[/B] 8th

[B]Power Name:[/B] Haunting

[B]What your Power Does:[/B] Can make himself ghost-like. (Can move through walls, fly, make some things levitate, can't be touched and can't touch anyone himself, is invisible to some people, and his whole body changes to a semi-transparent, pale blue.)

[B]Height:[/B] 5'3"

[B]Weight:[/B] 110lbs.

[B]Eye Colour:[/B] Blue

[B]Hair:[/B] Blond

[B]Uniform:[/B] Black shirt, pants, and trenchcoat. Has a pouch with throwing knives on his belt and on a strap diagonally across his chest.

[B]Norm. Clothes:[/B] black, long-sleeved shirt, white vest, black pants with white stripes down both sides, black choker, white sneakers.

[B]Hobbies:[/B] Playing with his glow-in-the-dark yo-yo.

[B]Family:[/B] Not related to any Xmen.

[B]Background:[/B] Five years ago, Deven fell out of the treehouse his father had made for him and was knocked unconcious. When he woke up, he found out that he was semi-transparent and could move through solid objects. Thinking he had died, he sat down, hugged his knees and cried. His mother came outside because she thought she heard her son crying but she couldn't see him anywhere. He tried to call to her but all she could hear was a faint noise, so she thought he was inside. After his mother went back into the house, Deven noticed that he wasn't ghost-like anymore. He concentrated and discovered that changing into a ghost was some sort of strange skill he could use anytime he wanted. Later that night, he decided to try and have some fun with his newfound ability. He floated into his mom and dad's bedroom where they were sleeping and made a bunch of small objects fly around their room. They woke up and saw the parade of pens, books, clothes, and shoes, and they tried to get out. Deven changed back to normal and he, and all of the other objects, fell out of the air. He then explained to them that he was the one that did it. At first they just stood in front of the door, saying nothing, until his father told him to go to bed. The next day, he woke up and heard his mom calling him to come down. She said that there were some men downstairs that could help him. He didn't listen, but changed into a ghost and hid. After searching for five hours, his parents gave up looking and just left him there. He stayed alone in his house for a year until some men came and tore it down. He tried to scare them away but it seemed as if they weren't afraid. They then constructed a large building in it's place with a sign that read, 'Xavier's School for the Gifted'. For four years he took out his anger on the inhabitants of the house. All of the students said it was haunted, until Deven showed himself to them and they found out that he was just a mutant like themselves. He's been a member of the school ever since.

[B]Birthplace:[/B] Oakland, California
[/COLOR]

Guest visser 3
alright a x-men rpg.

Name: David Armenta

Nickname: Chaos

Grade: 10th

Power Name: Chaos

What your power does: When angry he imagines something happening to his opponent and it happens on the inside. Also when he closes his eyes he can see through sound waves.(kinda like dardevils powers)

Hieght: 5'7

wieght: 121

Eye color: red

hair: red

uniform: doesnt have one.

Norm. clothes: red t-shirt and red pants.red overcoat.

Hobbies: Skateboarding, tea kwon doe,and Boxing.

family: He is related to daredevil.

Background: He was outside playing one day when some bullies got him really angry thats when he looked up at them and almost killed them.He had imagined that they were being tortured and they felt it on the inside.He had always had a problem with his anger.His brother(daredevil) taught him to control his anger.He also tuaght him to hear with eyes shut and he gained super hearing so he can also see thriugh sound waves in the dark.He wants to be a boxer like his dad was but is afraid to because if he gets angry he can kill them.

Nirthplace: Escondido,California.

If any one has any questions about my powers pm me. I also hope this is alright.

This is the non-cut list (this means ur in)
Chaos_79 - you're in
Kouberei - you're in
DuoMax - yes you can have his powers, but you're not as strong...yet
Sakuramon - you're in
Dj Professor DM - you're in
The Vampire: Ed - I did not ask for comments, please delete your post.

Ta ta!
~§corpio
:D

WAIT FOR ME!
Name:Ki Fox
Nickname:Ghost
Grade:11
Power name:Ghost
What your power does:Can't be heard,seen,or smelled
Hieght:6'7"
Wieght:110lbs
Eye color:Blue
Hair color:Brown
Uniform:X-mem uniform,but with a red over coat and carries a katana
Normal Clothes:red over coat over a black t-shrit,with black pants
Hobbies:Ninjitsu,Tae Kwon Do,Kung Fu
Family:None
Background:He never had a family.On day the police were chasing him for stealing,and when he got to the next block,the couldn't find him.After a gang ganged up on him,he went to a martial arts master's house,shot and brused.The master took him under his wing and tought him everything he knew.One day the master died of a heart attack,but Ki lefted with his master's katana,knowing the police would arrest him.He soon left Georgia and soon endded up with the X-men.
Brithplace:Alanta,Georgia

Name: John Grey
Nickname:none
Agge:17
Grade:Senior
Power name: Magneto
Height:5'11"
Wieght:150 lbs
Eye color: green
hair:black
Uniform: none
Normal clothes: brown trnchcoat, black Tshirt and jeans
Hobbies: reading, computers
Family: mother and father, no siblings
Background: Fairly normal kid until he found out he was a mutant. Ran aqay from home and is still self sufficent right now

Name: Clarity

Nickname: Genesis

Grade: 8

Power Name: Genesis

What your Power Does: psychic(telekinetic, teleportation, telepathy), creation and destruction(creates things and destroys others), ghost like(walk through walls)

Height: 5'

Weight: 98

Eye Colour: light brown

Hair: shoulder length, cherry brown with reddish-orangish streaks

Uniform: none yet

Norm. Clothes: flared black pants, MIB type sunglasses, black skechers, white tanktop hoodie: tiger on it with words don't mess with me

Hobbies: ninjitsu, fighting(street style), racing(cars)

Family: father: deceased(mutant), mother:deceased, no siblings

Background: She knew she had powers when she was 7. Her father told her. Also, she was able to talk to the past spirits of her life. She could also hear the cries of people in her head. She also knew when she hurt a mutant called Ace?(pulls out cards).

Birthplace: Honolulu, Hawaii

Name: Kilik Mikura
Nickname: Stryder
Grade: 10/Sophmore
Power Name: Deathstrike
What your Power Does: Healing, Adimantium claws and bones.
Height: 5"11
Weight: 196 lbs.
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair: Black, medium spiked
Uniform: Black X-men suit with a black trenchcoat.
Norm. Clothes: Cargo jeans, white tank-top with a white shirt and a cabana hat.
Hobbies: Lockpicking, Jeet Kune Do, hacking, BMX/skateboarding.
Family: Father, Logan, twin sister and younger brother.
Background: Kilik was born like any other normal child. Soon, he began developing his powers rapidly. He was hut off from the world because he was different.
A few days ago, Calauses attacked their home. Logan fought him off while Kilik took his siblings and ran. Calauses found them but Kilik managed to surprise him and get away. His sister was hurt in the process so Kilik and his brother are heading towards Professor X's masion in hopes that he can save her.
Birthplace: Trenton, New Jersy