GinnyLyn Posted May 5, 2003 Posted May 5, 2003 Your choice, ultimately, but I prefer the second one. *grins*
conpiracymonki Posted May 5, 2003 Posted May 5, 2003 [b][size=1] I think the second one [strike]likes[/strike] looks a lot better.[/b] But I also think that sign/symbol-thing is horribly overused, so I personally would stick with the first. Or something like the second, but with a different symbol. o.- EDIT: I seem to have my words mixed >.< *points* I wrote most unbolded! *gasp*[/size]
Mitch Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 [size=1][font=rockwell] Yup, Mitch likes the second one better. It seems to [strike]likes[/strike] look better. I can't quite explain it. They're both pretty good, though.[/size][/font]
Shinkoru Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 Second one. The biohazard thing hehe i love ^_^ Second one, definatly, the grapics on it are way better. rate wise i give it a 10/10 :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now