JCBaggee Posted May 6, 2003 Posted May 6, 2003 [color=red][size=1][font=arial]Well, I'm dealing with a slight obsession with Evanescence right now, and I decided to whip up a banner or two...sadly, the band's new, and there aren't that many pics of them V.V So, here's my first shot, and I'm kinda proud... [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=391064[/img] Opinions are more than welcome ^_^ --Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Frankie Posted May 6, 2003 Posted May 6, 2003 Nice... i like that They sing well.. i like this group upon my first hearing them.. thanks for showing them to me... and the banner is well shaped and color is good... a little plain but.. hey..so is mine...lol
Juu Posted May 7, 2003 Posted May 7, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Very kewl. ^_^ I like the simple-but-kewl-ness of it. Also, because I have a slight obsession with Evanescence for the moment too. :bluesweat 8.9/10.[/color] [/size]
JCBaggee Posted May 7, 2003 Author Posted May 7, 2003 [color=red][size=1][font=arial]Yeah, I blame you for getting me hooked on them...ya kept talking, about them I had to get that CD...guess I owe ya one, they're friggin' great ^_^ Hmm... *runs off to put image in sig* --Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Juu Posted May 7, 2003 Posted May 7, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Yay! ^^ *adds tally to victims' li-... Nothing. :shifty:[/color] [/size]
JCBaggee Posted May 7, 2003 Author Posted May 7, 2003 [color=red][size=1][font=arial]*looks at Juu's buddy list* My, what a bunch of victims... *reads his own lists* Eh, so I'm unpopular. Bug off ^_~ --Chris[/color][/size][/font]
gsp01 Posted May 7, 2003 Posted May 7, 2003 I love the banner. It is a little plain, but hey, it's better than I can do so why am I complaining? Anyways, I love Evanescence as soon as I heard their single. The vocals and instruments are in sync wih eachother perfectly.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now