Shinkoru Posted May 6, 2003 Posted May 6, 2003 Heres a Pic of Deedlit I drew!! Ya like? I'm gonna color it soon, I think. Should I?
Talon Posted May 6, 2003 Posted May 6, 2003 [color=teal]Hmm.....you still gotta finish that pic of the feline versions of us, sis, and that pic of Deed is awesome! Just needs Parn and it'll be a perfect work....lol. Great pic sis, and hurry with the bro and sis kitties, ok? Love ya![/color]
Phantom Posted May 6, 2003 Posted May 6, 2003 That is a very sad Deedlit. It is a very good one...I can only say that the professional artists themselves could not tell the difference! Great job.
Juu Posted May 6, 2003 Posted May 6, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]That's lovely, Danni! ^^ The proportions are a little off, but they're really hard to notice. My favorite parts are the eyes, and they would look really neat if they were colored. ^^ 9/10.[/color] [/size]
Shinkoru Posted May 6, 2003 Author Posted May 6, 2003 I'm gonna color it tonite. I'll put it up tomorrow colored so check back ocasionally.
Desbreko Posted May 7, 2003 Posted May 7, 2003 [color=indigo]Is it just me...or does she have two mouths? o_0[/color]
Shinkoru Posted May 7, 2003 Author Posted May 7, 2003 Ah, ya had ta see the thing i drew it from, thats lips, but the way it was in what I looked at, i'll try n get the pic, it was from my dvd of cronicles of the heroic knight, i own all 27 eps. ^_^ I'm a big rolw fan. The opening, when shes standing on the pillar and the wind blows by her, its really soft and sad looking, I was moved by it and insisted on drawing it, much to the displeasure of my younger cousin who was watching it with me. Teeheehee :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now