Shinkoru Posted May 6, 2003 Posted May 6, 2003 Here are just a Few Avitars I've MAde, U can have or use any U like! Be My Guest :) Are they Nice, Do you like? Please comment! :)
Juu Posted May 6, 2003 Posted May 6, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Danni's back! ^ .^ Anywho, those are really neat! I especially like the one on the bottom left corner, and the one on the end of the second row going horizontal. ^^; 10/10.[/color] [/size]
Guest The Mage Prince Posted May 7, 2003 Posted May 7, 2003 The one with yellow hair is cool and I'm gonna use it! If I can!
Heavyblade Posted May 7, 2003 Posted May 7, 2003 Can I have the second one on the top row?! Or are we allowed to just take one?
Shinkoru Posted May 7, 2003 Author Posted May 7, 2003 Yup. Take whatca like, I was bored so i cropped my fav anime pics. :) Have at it. :)
Boo Posted May 7, 2003 Posted May 7, 2003 w00t w00t! ur back! \../_(='.'=)_\../ *happy dance* Nice avy's. I recognized the one from the manga drawing book. (prolly cause I have it =P)
Shinkoru Posted May 7, 2003 Author Posted May 7, 2003 Tee hee hee :) Yes I'm back, and Yup thats where its from, Ain't she asome? That book is really great, its a big help for manga drawers like myself. :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now