Red Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 [b][size=1][i]Very[/i] nice. I like it a lot. Only problem I have is the brightness on the right hand side. It's a bit too much.[/b][/size]
Guest Zeh Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 [size=1]You always do such an awesome job when i ask for a banner.... guess thats why i keep asking you to make them, lol I love it.[/size]
Syn Posted May 9, 2003 Author Posted May 9, 2003 Brightness is teh key though. Ah well, guess it isnt everyones cup of tea, I personally like the brightness, I think the darkness of the border stands out too much, but I guess it looks ok without it, as long as Zeh likes who cares right ?
Hittokiri Zero Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 Typo, border, and pic = eh. I don't like those three things =\. The texture is gine as it is, if the picture was more visible it would take away that kinda whiteish blotch of the texture on the right side. maybe a darker border -_o. Or a very light gray border.
Rhys Mayiessen Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 [color=skyblue]I really like it!^^ I really like the purplish colour!^^ It goes with the picture...[/color]
Mitch Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 [size=1][font=rockwell] The text and everything to the left I like...but then that face on the right, I don't like. It's just too bright over there...[/size][/font]
Juu Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]I actually really like the brightness. ^^ It makes it look really fluffy and cloudy. *pokes it* 9.6/10.[/color] [/size]
Shinkoru Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 Yeah, the brightness is nice, but the girl on right shold be more visible!! 9/10
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now