Syn Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 Yet another simple banner from meh, I dont know why but I liked the clean-ness of the bottom part then the scribbledness over it. Just looked cool, to me anyways, what do you guys think ?
Shinkoru Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 Its ok. REALLY REALLY simple, but ok. 7/10 for plain ness
Syn Posted May 10, 2003 Author Posted May 10, 2003 Simples the point of it though, that leaf took me ages to do though ¬_¬
SaiyanPrincessX Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaisuke [/i] [B]Yet another simple banner from meh, I dont know why but I liked the clean-ness of the bottom part then the scribbledness over it. Just looked cool, to me anyways, what do you guys think ? [/B][/QUOTE] Is that leaf what I think it is? Tsk, tsk.. Very simple, yet effective. I love the font! [SIZE=1]You changed your name again! --;;[/SIZE]
Hittokiri Zero Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 =P Black Text would look better alone, the weed and the white text, don't look good.
Syn Posted May 10, 2003 Author Posted May 10, 2003 Well I decided to go for the basic look, this new one is so basic its untrue, but it looks safisticated in a way, I dunno, I liek it so who cares.
DarK DeatH Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 I like the second one a lot more than the first one... 8.5/10 for the second ^_^ Simple is the key, but again, so is complex... lol
Syk3 Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 Now, it's probably my screen, and it usually is, but all I see in the second banner is your name, but very faded. In that case, I think you've taken simple much too seriously, lol.
Red Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 [b][size=1]There's simple, then there's bland. Both banners just seem bland to me at the moment. I think they are both too toned towards white; maybe changing the tone of the leaf in the first image to a grey and darkening the text in the second banner would improve them.[/b][/size]
Hittokiri Zero Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 [quote]There's simple, then there's bland. Both banners just seem bland to me at the moment. I think they are both too toned towards white; maybe changing the tone of the leaf in the first image to a grey and darkening the text in the second banner would improve them.[/quote] That's an intresting way to put it, but I'd have to agree =\. There's a difference between simple and lazyness, usually the good simple banners I see are typos + symbols/icons + vectors.
Juu Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]I really, really like the font. ^^; I think that black font in the first banner would look really neat on its own. But, that's just me. ^_^; 1) 7/10. 2) 7/10.[/color] [/size]
Syn Posted May 11, 2003 Author Posted May 11, 2003 Bland, probably. Thats what im going for though, I just think that in way too many boards, people are judged by whats in there signature, and I think that that's pretty stupid. Im using these "bland" banners partly because I personally like them, and secondly because I want to prove that banners dont have to be all complicated graphics. At the end of the day its my banner, im using it, and if I like it then thats what goes. so nyeh ^_^
conpiracymonki Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 [b][size=1] *agrees with Kenji* [spoiler]To hell with your other names -.-[/spoiler] *cough* But yeah. I don't really think I have any problems with bland banners. Heck, the last few I've made are really bland. There's about five; all just using grey, black, white and burgundy. [/b]The second banner looks like something I would make, lol :whoops: (Likes second one a lot better)[/size]
Guest Musahi Posted May 11, 2003 Posted May 11, 2003 The first banner is much better in my opinion. [color=white][size=1]IT IS I TELL YOU! IT IS![/size][/color] Ahem, it is indeed simple. But if that is what it's intended for then I'll rate it for what it is. For the first one I give a, *drumroll* 8. I don't have much to say about the second one except for I give it a 7. Even though it's supposed to be simple, I can't help but think it's ugly. That is just me though. @_@
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now