OtakuBoards

Pyromaniacs Unite!!!!!!!!

Guest Pyromaniac

Guest Pyromaniac
If you are reding this, i hope you will join P.O.O.P., or Pyromaniacs Opposing Oppressive Presidents. Catchy, isnt it? Anyway, if you like :flaming: fire:flaming: , and hate George Duh-bya, then please, join!! If you join, i promise 100% of the procedes will go to me.:D

Guest Pyromaniac
Koo. Oh, i fergot to post, if anyone like Transit Nerve or Warlock wants to shut this down, plz dont. I just want the world to know that i love fire, and i dont like G.W.B. Im not gonna go to a random thread and go "GEORGE W. IS THE ANTICHRIST!!!!!"

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pyromaniac [/i]
[B]Koo. Oh, i fergot to post, if anyone like Transit Nerve or Warlock wants to shut this down, plz dont. I just want the world to know that i love fire, and i dont like G.W.B. Im not gonna go to a random thread and go "GEORGE W. IS THE ANTICHRIST!!!!!" [/B][/QUOTE] then why do you have his quote in your sig.?

[B]If you are reding this, i hope you will join P.O.O.P., or Pyromaniacs Opposing Oppressive Presidents. Catchy, isnt it? Anyway, if you like :flaming: fire:flaming: , and hate George Duh-bya, then please, join!! If you join, i promise 100% of the procedes will go to me.:D [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] How 'bout, no.[/color]

[B]If you are reding this, i hope you will join P.O.O.P., or Pyromaniacs Opposing Oppressive Presidents. Catchy, isnt it? Anyway, if you like :flaming: fire:flaming: , and hate George Duh-bya, then please, join!! If you join, i promise 100% of the procedes will go to me.:D [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Count me in!! I :love: fire and [i]strongly dislike([size=1]I don't hate anyone[/size])[/i] G. Dumby!!![/COLOR]

Guest Pyromaniac
Thanks fer joinin' you guys. Oh, Matt D. and Little Gohan? I'm not askin' you to join. If you think that im lower than pond slime, i dont care. Im not gonna start a huge debate wether or not G.W.B. is a moron or not (is), this is just a thread for people who like fire and not him. If itll make you feel better, ill let you guys keep calling me mean things, k?

:D A little sidenote Ahem*clears throat*: Fireifirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefire firefire!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! im done.

Guest Pyromaniac
YAAAAAY!!!!!! Loyal followers!!!!! *starts running around like an idiot 4 several minutes until security personell stops him*WOOOHOOOO!!!!:D lol:laugh:

Guest Pyromaniac
YAY!!! Open hostility!!! This is what I want in here!!! *breaks a window with a brick, jumps out, and runs into the distance screaming*

[B]YAY!!! Open hostility!!! This is what I want in here!!! *breaks a window with a brick, jumps out, and runs into the distance screaming* [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Though I support anarchy, I'm going to have to say "no" to that also. There's a line between anarchy and immaturity, you've crossed it.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Though I support anarchy, I'm going to have to say "no" to that also. There's a line between anarchy and immaturity, you've crossed it.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]:laugh:I just made the connection between the hostilty and the "Pyro/Poop" theft.......HaHa, That's pretty [i]crappy[/i]. Oh well!:D .::Puns, puns....everywhere!::.[/COLOR]

Guest Pyromaniac
I am immature, and im proud of it. So wat if it dosnt get me a date, or makes me handsome, or makes me...popular...or.... *pyro goes into the corner and cries*

[B]I am immature, and im proud of it. So wat if it dosnt get me a date, or makes me handsome, or makes me...popular...or.... *pyro goes into the corner and cries* [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]If you're trying to get sympathy from me, then dont try to hard cause I dont see that happening. If you're not, than stop crying you wuss. I'm not popular, I've never had a date, I don't think of myself as handsome and you don't see me complaining.[/SIZE]