OtakuBoards

Pyromaniacs Unite!!!!!!!!

Guest Pyromaniac

Guest Pyromaniac
I know that. I was trying to lighten the mood cause since you showed up, youve been puttin everyone down, you inconsiderate dolt.:flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pyromaniac [/i]
[B]I know that. I was trying to lighten the mood cause since you showed up, youve been puttin everyone down, you inconsiderate dolt.:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]A dolt am I? Ya so? What of it? But I'm not inconsiderate, I care for other people, just not neccarily everyone. I'm not putting people down either, I'm telling the truth.[/SIZE]

[B]Well, try 2 be a little bit nicer about it.geez.:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]The truth won't always be "nice", it's the truth and that's it. So there's only one way to put it. So if you don't like it, tough. People don't always like the truth, but that's what it is.[/SIZE]

Guest Pyromaniac
GAWD!!!!! Enough already!!!!! Yer so fu**in intense!!!Remember the old saying "If you cant say somthin nice to som1, say somthin nice to some1 else?" Crap, i messed it up. Anyway, try not to get so intense. Lighten up!!!Jeez.

[B]GAWD!!!!! Enough already!!!!! Yer so fu**in intense!!!Remember the old saying "If you cant say somthin nice to som1, say somthin nice to some1 else?" Crap, i messed it up. Anyway, try not to get so intense. Lighten up!!!Jeez. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]You're telling [i]me[/i] to lighten up? You're the one yelling everywhere. I'm just sitting here. And sure I've heard the saying, but I dont agree with it... I'm getting tired of this thread, cya..[/SIZE]

Guest PyroGirl8286
[COLOR=red]FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

I'll join!

Fire is awsome!!!!!!!!!

:flaming:
:devil:

oh, and yeah. i don't like the prez either.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]fire is my world.. i hate bush... but i don't think i'll join...how ever i can give you cool tips on lighters, gasoline, the little logs that they use for fire start,ect...

just pm me!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Another supporter! [SIZE=4]VICTORY[/SIZE] is already within arms length!!:devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]fire is my world.. i hate bush... but i don't think i'll join...how ever i can give you cool tips on lighters, gasoline, the little logs that they use for fire start,ect...

just pm me!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]HA! I'm going to post here again. This got moved to G&S that's funny. And stormwing, any self-respecting pyro doesn't need tips on that stuff cause they already no about em.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H[/i]
[b]Another supporter! VICTORY is already within arms length!![/b][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Sure, but that arms length will never be reached without me here. So nya! :p[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PyroGirl8286[/i]
[b]FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll join!

Fire is awsome!!!!!!!!!

oh, and yeah. i don't like the prez either.[/b][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Ah, plbbt! I thought you'd be smarter than this PyroGirl. I'm disappointed.[/SIZE]

I like fire AND Bush

I listen to my elemental spirits
[COLOR=royalblue]Ice[/COLOR] is there first gardiun followed by these other elementals in no particular order. [COLOR=darkblue]Water,[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo]energy,[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]fire,[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]wind,[/COLOR] [COLOR=seagreen]forest,[/COLOR] and [COLOR=deeppink]flower.[/COLOR] Don't make fun of me. I just believe they give me support and guidence. :angel:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]I like fire AND Bush

I listen to my elemental spirits
[COLOR=royalblue]Ice[/COLOR] is there first gardiun followed by these other elementals in no particular order. [COLOR=darkblue]Water,[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo]energy,[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]fire,[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]wind,[/COLOR] [COLOR=seagreen]forest,[/COLOR] and [COLOR=deeppink]flower.[/COLOR] Don't make fun of me. I just believe they give me support and guidence. :angel: [/B][/QUOTE]

So we'll burn the 'Bush' with [COLOR=red]Fire!![/COLOR] :laugh: :devil: :flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]"I call upon the spirit, [COLOR=darkblue]WATER!!![/COLOR]"
*Puts the flames out,*
Did he hurt you? :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't even know the guy. If there's a news bulletin I'll quickly change the channel. If he attack Parkistan first, I don't know what he is. (cold hearted dictator or reasonable and powerful leader)