Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Pyromaniacs Unite!!!!!!!!


Guest Pyromaniac

Recommended Posts

Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
If you are reding this, i hope you will join P.O.O.P., or Pyromaniacs Opposing Oppressive Presidents. Catchy, isnt it? Anyway, if you like :flaming: fire:flaming: , and hate George Duh-bya, then please, join!! If you join, i promise 100% of the procedes will go to me.:D
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
Koo. Oh, i fergot to post, if anyone like Transit Nerve or Warlock wants to shut this down, plz dont. I just want the world to know that i love fire, and i dont like G.W.B. Im not gonna go to a random thread and go "GEORGE W. IS THE ANTICHRIST!!!!!"
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pyromaniac [/i]
[B]Koo. Oh, i fergot to post, if anyone like Transit Nerve or Warlock wants to shut this down, plz dont. I just want the world to know that i love fire, and i dont like G.W.B. Im not gonna go to a random thread and go "GEORGE W. IS THE ANTICHRIST!!!!!" [/B][/QUOTE] then why do you have his quote in your sig.?
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
The only reason i tolerate him as prez. is cause he wants to kick some palestinian @$$!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pyromaniac [/i]
[B]If you are reding this, i hope you will join P.O.O.P., or Pyromaniacs Opposing Oppressive Presidents. Catchy, isnt it? Anyway, if you like :flaming: fire:flaming: , and hate George Duh-bya, then please, join!! If you join, i promise 100% of the procedes will go to me.:D [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] How 'bout, no.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pyromaniac [/i]
[B]If you are reding this, i hope you will join P.O.O.P., or Pyromaniacs Opposing Oppressive Presidents. Catchy, isnt it? Anyway, if you like :flaming: fire:flaming: , and hate George Duh-bya, then please, join!! If you join, i promise 100% of the procedes will go to me.:D [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Count me in!! I :love: fire and [i]strongly dislike([size=1]I don't hate anyone[/size])[/i] G. Dumby!!![/COLOR]
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
Thanks fer joinin' you guys. Oh, Matt D. and Little Gohan? I'm not askin' you to join. If you think that im lower than pond slime, i dont care. Im not gonna start a huge debate wether or not G.W.B. is a moron or not (is), this is just a thread for people who like fire and not him. If itll make you feel better, ill let you guys keep calling me mean things, k?

:D A little sidenote Ahem*clears throat*: Fireifirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefirefire firefire!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! im done.
Posted
Come on, I'll bake you a cake as a token of this new revelation! I don't even know the guy. Since I've got nothing to do, I'll join you in this sacred quest for glory and justice!
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
YAAAAAY!!!!!! Loyal followers!!!!! *starts running around like an idiot 4 several minutes until security personell stops him*WOOOHOOOO!!!!:D lol:laugh:
Posted
[SIZE=1]I'm going to say no. For one, my antisociality doesn't allow it. Two, I don't care if G.W.B. is the president or not. Three, the idea of the acronym "P.O.O.P" is a direct theft of my sig and slogan. So I'm against this "union".[/SIZE]
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
Uh, dude, i havnt seen yer sig. in a long time. its just a strange, x-files kinda coincidinc.
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
YAY!!! Open hostility!!! This is what I want in here!!! *breaks a window with a brick, jumps out, and runs into the distance screaming*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pyromaniac [/i]
[B]Uh, dude, i havnt seen yer sig. in a long time. its just a strange, x-files kinda coincidinc. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I'm sure it wasn't...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pyromaniac [/i]
[B]YAY!!! Open hostility!!! This is what I want in here!!! *breaks a window with a brick, jumps out, and runs into the distance screaming* [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Though I support anarchy, I'm going to have to say "no" to that also. There's a line between anarchy and immaturity, you've crossed it.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Though I support anarchy, I'm going to have to say "no" to that also. There's a line between anarchy and immaturity, you've crossed it.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]:laugh:I just made the connection between the hostilty and the "Pyro/Poop" theft.......HaHa, That's pretty [i]crappy[/i]. Oh well!:D .::Puns, puns....everywhere!::.[/COLOR]
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
I am immature, and im proud of it. So wat if it dosnt get me a date, or makes me handsome, or makes me...popular...or.... *pyro goes into the corner and cries*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pyromaniac [/i]
[B]I am immature, and im proud of it. So wat if it dosnt get me a date, or makes me handsome, or makes me...popular...or.... *pyro goes into the corner and cries* [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]If you're trying to get sympathy from me, then dont try to hard cause I dont see that happening. If you're not, than stop crying you wuss. I'm not popular, I've never had a date, I don't think of myself as handsome and you don't see me complaining.[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...