Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
It's being reported that the Japanese magazine Koro Koro has revealed four of the upcoming releases from Nintendo. The first is Super Mario Advance 4 due on July 18th. Pokémon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire will hit in the summer while Legend of Stafi 2 is set for a release in September. Also, there is a Mario & Luigi role-playing game with a vague 2003 date. These games have a good chance of being at E3.
Posted
Wow, a new Mario RPG? Sounds good.

I remember going to Wall Mart to get the SNES Mario RPG and it was $80! I've never seen a more expensive game!
Posted
You forgot about another new game for GBA! Mother 1 & 2 in Japan. I read it in Nintendo Power. It said it hasn't had a release date in America...YET! ^_^ Yay! I cannot wait till it comes out!
Posted
[color=indigo]I've heard that the original Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars is being remade on the GBA. (I think it was in an issue of Nintendo Power a few months ago). I wonder if that's the RPG, or if it's a new game?

And do you know if SMA4 is going to be Yoshi's Story, or if that's a separate game?[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]
And do you know if SMA4 is going to be Yoshi's Story, or if that's a separate game?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm sure it's not, since SMA4 is nowhere in the title.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...