Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Another oppinion thread


Recommended Posts

Guest Steiner
Posted
If u could choose to be any FF character and live thier life who would you be?

I would be obviously steiner not just because that my name but because i reckon he is one of the best charcters and is what makes FF9 what it is. Hes got such a good attitude except when hes acussing people but still he means well. :)

[color=003399][size=1]Read your post over before you post, theres a bunch of spelling mistakes, and a few missing words. - [b]Zeh[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[color=red][size=1][font=arial]I'd have to be my kindred spirit, Squall Leonhart. He and I have quite a bit in common ^_^

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
Yuna is so much like me it is not even funny. Tifa and Aeris are too, to a lesser extent.

But back to Yuna: to seem rather ordinary, and prove that she is extraordinary by what her pilgrimmage will end with. And losing the ones she loves over and over again. Not so much that I would want her life, but I know a semblance of her life, so I could be her.
Posted
[b][size=1]
I'd say I'm more like Tidus (or Zack; although not as much) than anyone else.

Tidus: I'm as cheerful as he is around people, whether or not [i]I[/i] feel cheerful. I can easily listen to others' problems too, and when I want to get down to something, I'm really strong-willed. But unlike him, I'm not blonde =p

Zack: Even if you knew me in closely real life, you wouldn't believe what goes on in my mind, behind my smile. But yeah, I'm not an elite anything, so pretty much gets put down too.

Zell/Laguna?: He's cheerful, and your average nicey-nice talkative and easily motivated guy, with no idea on how much not to focus on meagre things (like hotdogs, lol), and how to get to grips with what's important. But unlike him, I do have a few problems on my back.[/b]

Who would I want to be like though? Um..probably someone like Rinoa (who I really can't stand -.-'). I want to be almost oblivious to everything with that smiley attitude, and yet be confident enough to go about doing my own things at the same time.

*shrug*
..If that made any sense at all..[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJeh [/i]
[B][size=1]Tidus: I'm as cheerful as he is around people, whether or not [i]I[/i] feel cheerful. I can easily listen to others' problems too, and when I want to get down to something, I'm really strong-willed. But unlike him, I'm not blonde =p[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]That's pretty much me IRL...

Maybe...

Locke: Strong willed, determined, and he uses a cool weapon... Quite funny at times. Also, just the way he acts reminds me of myself.

I really wouldn't want to live any of the characters lives, but if i had to choose it'd be either Locke of Tidus...

*Will be watching this thread for spam*[/size]
Posted
I would love to be Vincent (well duh) or maybe irvine, irvine is soo hot and he is such a ladies man... and i like ladies... or maybe beatrix... Yea, beatrix is really cool, she is such a good fighter :D:D:D
Posted
[color=indigo]I'd want to be/sort of am like Cecil from FFIV. *points to banner and avatar* I've got a strong sense of right and wrong, I'm protective of my friends, and I'm determined not to let the "bad guys" win, whoever they may be.[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest visser 3
Posted
I would be Kuja because he has the best powers and just the coolest bad guy ever.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...