Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
hi guys now that I've found this forum I've posted a few (most likely quite idiot) threads...
Since I do draw myself, I justed wanted some comments on an old pic of mine?
It's supposed to be a dragon :smirk: I hope u can at least see that ;)
plz all comment (it doesn't matter if u don't like it; I'm used to that :rolleyes: )
I actually think the shading isn't what it's supposed to be?

btw (I've asked this about 3 times now :( ) could someone plz help me putting my banner in my signature? It seems like I'm always doing something wrong :angel:

daedalus
ps I hope the pic gets posted :p maybe it's just me, but I think I'm having little trouble posting images :laugh:
Posted
givee the url of the iamge u have and i'll do the html for you, and the pic is..uh cute, old but cute. Looks like a 6th grader drew it, no offence :) but sure i'll help u wif ur sig. heh newbies ur so cute :)
Posted
*shoves the Angel to one side, gently* It does [i]not![/i]

This is called stylized technique. Or slightly abstract. The emphasis here is the texture, not the realism.

The scales on the dragon are nicely done. The wings curve back in a believable motion. The texture on the trees and ground are fabulous, as is the essence of the cloudy day (complete with hidden sun). I take it the dragon is bending the world? Nifty.

My only nitpick is the tail's bend--it doesn't seem to bend naturally.

9.8/1o. I wish to see more of your work!
Posted
Hey! Very neato! I love that texture there... Show more of your works... ^_^
And for the sig thing, just put:
{img}the url of your banner{/img} and then, change the { } for [ ]
Quite simple, isn't it? ^_^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinkoru [/i]
[B]givee the url of the iamge u have and i'll do the html for you, and the pic is..uh cute, old but cute. Looks like a 6th grader drew it, no offence :) but sure i'll help u wif ur sig. heh newbies ur so cute :) [/B][/QUOTE]

It's like a 6thgrade drew it? I sorry to say this but, when I was in Year 6 (As we call it in salford) I could draw better than the whole school. I think I was talented back then. I sorry to have to say that. But I kinda like it, and please, don't talk about year 6 like that, I was a good drawer then. But heh, thats what I think not you.
Posted
[size=1][font=rockwell] Abstract stuff is what I love, so this hits the bag hard in that. I like it. Except for the tail, but Ginny's already covered me there. Otherwise, if you'd fix that, it'd be near perfect in my opinion. It could use some more symbols and objects in it perhaps..the background is kind of boring. Except for that hidden sun.

Otherwise I like it.[/size][/font]
Posted
Hm, well, I don't think you have the right to say that unless you've checked with every person in your school! I think I'm an okay artist, but I rarely enter contest. Especially ones in school. :/
Ahem. >.< I really like the texture you pet on the dragon, and I like the way you drew the trees! But I think the cliff looks a little bare. 9.5/10 Good job!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...