Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest OpiumToast
Posted
On topic, I love Inuyasha and Kagome. Kagome is sweet and pure, and that episode where she couldn't even bring herself to hate Kikyo for taking Inuyasha's heart from her was beautiful. Just.. gorgeous, and I'm talking early in the season, so don't get upset with me for 'revealing' anything. Anyone here should already have loved/hated Inuyasha by now. And Sango and Miroku are also just so cute it hurts.

And I agree with the others before me. Hideki and Chii was just so... CUTE. It makes you melt inside watching their relationship develop.

Off topic; Who wants to see Sesshomaru get a love interest? I know I do!
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest inulova
Posted
that would be neat to see him get hooked up with some one! i never thought about it ;) !!! i think it might be rin cause when you think about it he only had compassion for her to save her life and sesshomaru treats her so sweetly. that would be sooooooo cute!!
Posted
That would be ssooooooooooo CREEPY! Sesshomaru isn't a pedaphile now! Maybe give her a few years to age into a young woman, then she is fair game. :P
Posted
My pick (actually picks) would be.......

1. Sakura Kinimoto and Li Syaoran (Cardcaptor Sakura) - Because they are really cute and I can really relate to them and also i'm like Li (just in some aspects) because I got a very hard time to express my feelings for my "Sakura" because she likes someone who's not me.(And also we call each other Sakura and Li or Syaoran)

2. Recca and Ana (Flame of Recca) - I like it beacuse I really wanted to do what Recca always had to do. It is to protect his "princess" at all cost even it if he had to sacrifice his life.

3. Shinji Ikari and Rei Ayanami and Souryu Asuka Langley (Neon Genesis Evangelion) - Because this love triangle is so cool I guess (hehehehe!) and also because I envy Shinji so much because he had thos type of girls. (I would reaaallllllyyyyy want them to be mine!!!!!!!!! *no hentai* They're just so damn beautiful and I can say "sexy"!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...