OtakuBoards

Lover's Lane: Best Anime Couples

DuoNDscythe

I thought this would be a nice subject to contraverse over. I would like to know who is the best couple in anime. My chioce would have to be... Relena Peacecraft and Heero Yuy. Relena is completely devoted, I mean Heero tried to kill her what three times, and she keeps coming to him for strength to carry on. Heero comes to Relena for comfort from battle, plus she was the only person he could never kill. This tread excludes HENTAI COUPLES!!!!:D

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=hotpink][size=1]Just to let you know, hentai threads are excluded ANYWHERE. And another favorites topic...you guys aren't given up. Just to let anyone know now, if you just post the couple and not the reasons why, your post will be immediately deleted.

My favorite anime couple...well, that's definately tough for me since the reason I love anime so much is for the love story. I love Miaka and Tamahome alot of Fushigi Yugi. Both of them face so many trials together and yet their love always prevails. I especially love the episode where [spoiler]Tamahome finds out that he can't go with Miaka into the real world so he starts trying to break it off with her and he almost kisses that Xia Fong (whatever) girl, and then Miaka walks in and then she runs off.[/spoiler] Her spirit to never give up on Tamahome and to always be with him is what inspires me to carry on such a loving relationship. Now that I've gotten through that...I want to go watch Fushigi Yugi. ^_^[/color][/size]

[COLOR=firebrick]Hmmm...Fave couple? Well, non-yaoi couple I'd have to say is Inu Yasha/Kagome. It's just...to cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! And the fanfiction is always (well, usually) great! LOL, I saw an add for the 2nd IY movie somewhere (can't remember where) and in the ad IY and Kagome were almost kissing and I went nuts! LOL (again), it was the moment I had been waiting for! I dunno if the ad was real...but who cares! As for yaoi couples, 3x4 (Trowa/Quatre). It's the most apparent of all the Gundam Wing relationships besides 1xR (Heero/Relena). Again, the fanfiction is absolutely adorable. I've looked at some doujinshi covers (non-hentai of course) and those are always adorably cute too! Well, there's my opinion! C-ya on the other side! *flys off on one of her winged monkey soldiirs listening to Metcha Hajiketcha Gattsu Tobashite* ... *falls off into a giant bowl of marshmellows because she's not paying attention*[/COLOR]

I'd say Wolfwood and Millie from Trigun. I mean, that has to be one of the biggest mismatches ever, and most of it's somewhat weakly implied that they even have a relationship of any sort until the 23rd episode, but that's one of my favorite anime couples.

Secondly, I would say Haku and Chihiro from Spirited Away: although it's platonic due to the age of the characters and more like "puppy love" than anything else, it's still cool, her devotion for him and all.

[FONT=arial]my favorite couple is Ito and Makoto from W-Juliet. their situation is kinda.....weird, but it's so sweet how loyal they are and what they'll do for each other, despite all the things that keep flying at them to keep them apart. [/FONT]

Gendo and Yui Ikari from Evangelion. I sometimes hate the man and he freaks me out, but I still give him credit for the willingness of how far he plans to carry out his plans so that he can be together with Yui again.

[COLOR=darkblue]I'd have to say Sasuke and Sakura from Naruto. It's a triangle, yes a triangle of love. Because Sakkura is trying to get Sasauke, and Naruto's trying to get Sakura , and Sasake is just in the middle. He doesn't try to get anybody. That's a couple. lol[/color]

hn well i might have to go with Gene Starwind and Melfina from Outlaw Star. Gene is such a womanizing playboy but melfina makes him change. And it's not even on purpose.

Chii and Hidecki from Chobits may not be an official couple yet but they sure are cute. "Hidecki is average sized?"

Vegeta and Bulma as well. He must love her, she talks to him so mean. If she was anyone else he would have blown her up by now.

OHHH, I know several that I can think of! Let's see, I will number them!

1. Vash and Merril (don't know how to spell her name!)-Trigun they just are so sweet to each other and she chases him all over the world just to be near him, even if it is for her job!

2. Arima and Yukino-Kare Kano...His and Her's, they just look incredibly cute together, they are so the same yet so different so it fits them!

3. Kagome and Inu-Inu Yasha, I don't know why, they act like a married couple already and when they get into trouble they act like they care so much about each other!

4. Tsukasa and Mimiru-.hack//SIGN I think they will be a couple soon, they look good together and Mimiru and Tsukasa really could help each other out because they are so different

Well, that's all I can think of! But I haven't seen all of the Trigun, IY or .hack episodes so I don't know if those people actually ever make it as couples! Oh yeah, Asuka and Shinji are a couple!?!?! or was that just one of those things where they would look like they'd make a cute couple? I haven't seen the entire thing, don't care to, so it won't spoil anything for me! Not putting it down or nuthin! If I can think of more I will add them to the list!

:love2:

Hmm... favorite anime couples... ^_^ I have a few controversial ones up my sleeve.

Faye and Spike (Cowboy BeBop)- I never really got the impression that Julia and Spike were in love. Plus, heh, Faye reminds me of myself and Spike reminds me of... *blush* (Washu-esqe) Oh I'm so embarassed!!

Miaka and Tamahome (Fushigi Yuugi)- C'mon, if you get out of a friggin' book to be with the one you love, that's gotta count for something! ^_^ I always cry when I watch that anime.

Naru and Keitaro (Love Hina)- I find it so sweet that no matter how much the other screws up, the latter always forgives them and picks them back up.

Keiichi and Belldandy (Ah Megami Sama)- ^_^ what can I say but: awww...

Yusuke and Keiko (Yu Yu Hakusho)- Keiko supports Yusuke even when he's beating his head against a wall (literally...) It's kinda weird to see how much their relationship has progressed since Day 1 of the series.

Well, that's all of them that I can think of right now. ^_^

OMG! I can't believe I didn't think of Naru and Keitaro! Yes, they are adorable! They just seem right from the beginning. I haven't seen all of Love Hina, I am only on the 3rd DVD, so I don't know what happens to them yet, I don't know who the kid from his past is but I hope it was Naru! Don't tell me though! I wanna watch it for myself! But they are so funny too, especially when Naru acts all big and bad and pushes him around for his accedental pervertedness (accedentally always walking in on her in bad positions!) But I love them soooo much! I can't believe I totally forgot. Actually I think I might have thought of them but forgot to add them!

Also I agree with Yusuke and Keiko! Poor Keiko always having to worry her little heart off that he might be hurt! Aweee!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Metatron [/i]
[B]Gendo and Yui Ikari from Evangelion. I sometimes hate the man and he freaks me out, but I still give him credit for the willingness of how far he plans to carry out his plans so that he can be together with Yui again. [/B][/QUOTE]
I agree. I remember I almost hated Gendo until I realized that he was doing all these horrible, awful things out of love for his dead wife. And I love in EoE when he comes to terms with what he's doing...it's probably my favorite Intrumentality or all of them.
Wolfwood and Milly is another favorite, because I think they're just so perfect together. Besides, look how cute they look!
Kaji and Misato is so tragic, yet so cute. I love how Kaji is always such a sleaze.

[COLOR=orangered]I definitely have to say....Inuyasha and Kagome. Even though they ain't together, it happens to be cute how they have hidden feelings for one another. lol. Man....They are so CUTE! lol. How I want to hug and kiss them so much. See, at first, I was gonna say that Serena and Darien were the best couple, but then again.....lol. I was also gonna say Tenchi and Ryoko.....[/COLOR] :love: :tasty: :laugh: :blush: :toothy:

Sakura and Naruto from Naruto, and, as I bet some of you have guessed....Sakura and Syaoran from CCS!

Sakura and Naruto... Well, first of all, it's really cute how Naruto likes Sakura and in one of the first episodes, when he's pretending to be Sasuke, she realizes she shouldn't be som mean to Naruto. I think that it's a ute pairing and once the team starts to work together things get more (humorously) akward.

Syaoran and Sakura.. Do I really have to explain this?

I have to say my favorite anime couple isn't really a couple, but a love triangle.
I really like the broken relationship shown in Macross Plus, with the carefree Isamu and the honorable Guld both trying to gain the affection of the beautiful Myung.
It has to be one of the best, and most tragic,relationships ever put into an anime, but it did kinda suck how it all ended. If you've seen Macross Plus I'm sure you will agree.

I also really liked the tragic relationship between Kenshin and Tomoe, even though it had a very sad, but fitting, end.

Then again, thats just my opinion.:D

Yeah I never really got what people liked between Millie and Wolfwood...I think it should be ME and Wolfwood!!! Muahahaha!He is gorgeous, as well as many other anime characters, including Vash from Trigun also, but more on the subject, I also would like to add Ranma and Akane, and when WW2 said love triangle I immediately thought of Steel Angel Kurumi and the relationship between Kurumi, Nakahito, Saki, and Karinka! They are all so hopeless in that little love square! If you haven't seen the anime, it isn't really all that it sounds like! You would have to see the anime to understand why that relationship is between 4 people.

Kaola

1. Miaka and Tamahome. I mean look at all the stuff thay went through the whole Yui thing where...well wouldn't want to spoil it for you.
2.Ykuki and Trouo? In fruits basket. Personly I'm happy as long as she stays away from MY Kyo!(In your face Erinzager!)
3.Sakura and Synoran. One word. Awwwwwwwww.
4.Chi and Hidiki. Another one word. Chi! LOL
5.Fuu and Ferio. I have a warning for this one! it's for Fuu: IF YOU BREAK HIS HEART YOU WILL ANWSER TO ME! NO MACIC CAN SAVE YOU!*evil laughter*
6. Sana and Akito. BACK OFF FUKA!!
7. Usagi and Mamour. I'll love you no matter how many times we die!
8.Meimi and Auska Jr. I'll catch you , you theif!
9.All those Miracle girl couples.
10. Chchiri and ME!!!! NO DA!!!!