OtakuBoards

Lover's Lane: Best Anime Couples

DuoNDscythe

Almost deffinately Belldandy and Keiichi from Ah My Goddess. The way that they are each so shy, yet so completely devoted to eachother is one of the most well-done romances I've ever seen. It isn't love at first site, Keiichi is a total innocent spaz(which makes him all the more cuter!) and Belldandy is a Goddess who has two sisters;one who wants Bell and K to go further than either are comfortable with and another who wants Bell to come back with her becasue she is lonely. The series alone is wonderful, colorful and has a good-mood feel. I would deffinatly recomend this series on a rainy day or when it's snowing out becasue it's plot line gives out so much warmth!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two favorite anime couples. They are Wolfwood and Millie from Trigun andd InuYasha and Kagome from InuYasha. Wolf wood and Millie because they are so mismatched that they are funny, also because of ep. 23. InuYasha and Kagome because they are so funny together, and they are very protective and love eachother no matter how many times they deny it.

[size=1] :p I actually don't like the Inuyasha and Kagome pairing. Kagome seems too annoying, and I don't like her. Kikyo wants Inuyahsa dead, so....

I think Inuyasha is better off left alone...(in my weird opinion).
But I think Sango and Miroku is a nice couple.[/size]

Guest TriGunMaSta68
For anyone that havent noticed, when kagome is up to bat, Maladjusted is the one throwing the baseball at her head.

Hmmm... I have quite a few favs.
Inu/Kagome: They make such a kawaii couple!!! I mean you can sooooo tell that they belong together!!! Episode 13 is proof!!!
Sango/Miroku: What better couple could you get??? I mean its so funny when Miroku gropes her and she hits him with her hiraikotsu. I mean theres so many moments with them. See episode 56 and 118.
Kenshin/Kaoru: They're just sooooo kawaii together!! I mean you can tell that Kaoru loves him.
Yusuke/Keiko: Keiko is always there for Yusuke. Yusuke really cares for her. See episode 4 and the Suzaku battle.
Kurama/Botan: They care for each other... Botan only seems to be serious around him.

Hmmmmm... I think thats it... *blink* *blink*

oh man, i would have to definately have to Inuyasha and kagome from Inuyasha.Man that couple is like hilarious when Kagome gets mad at Inuyash plus all those moments when they have conected, you can tell that they both like each other. Its so obvious. Oh yeah, Kaoru and Kenshin also make a good match. They both are funny man, but my favorite one would have to be Kaoru and Kenshin though cause you can so tell that Kaoru likes Kenshin and he cares for he a lot and he like to protect her to, so that tells you something is up from the beginning. Hehe!!!

Oh, yeah, speaking of romance, I really wish i was Keitaro from Love Hina. Envy all around! He doesn't deserve it. I DESERVE IT! ME! DOUBLE BARREL DAIGO! YOU COULD AT LEAST SHARE, KEITARO!

I've been watching a lot of Get Backers, so now I ahve even more random opinions.
1. Kazuki and Juubei:
They're undeniably in love...Ginji even says that it looks like they're newlyweds at one point. It's so sweet how much Juubei obviously cares for Kazuki, and they're probably one of the cutest couples in the show.
2. Ban and Ginji:
^_^ They're so cute...You can tell they like eachother because Ban isn't like "WHy the f**k are you calling me 'Ban-chan'?"...Also, I love the little moments they have every once in a while.
3. Shido and Madoka:
Shido is so cute around Madoka, and it's really funny how Shido says he likes her house because it has a big yard...Their love is so pretty.

• 1 month later...
Hmm... It doesn't seem like ppl often have good reasons backing up their choices (not pointing at anyone in particular). I just skimmed through 6 pages of this stuff. I can see how this could become a moderator's nightmare.
Then, again, I'm quite drawn to the topic... :laugh:
I haven't seen that much anime, but I mostly watch it for the romance *sighs*. I'm a big VashXMeryl fan. I guess I like watching her struggle with her feelings for him. It's a sort of love/hate deal. He drives her crazy, but she can't help but admire and love him at the same time. Near the end of the series, it seems like he cares about her, too. (I mean, he shot Legato for her! That took a great deal out of him!)
Let's see...other than them, I like Van and Hitomi in Escaflowne. He's so protective of her. It's really cute to see how he's so tough on the battle field, but he can't admit his feelings to her. I was so thrilled when they ended up together. Allen started to get on my nerves. :rolleyes:
Anyway, enough outa me...

Now, hmmmm...Fav anime couple...I am going to get so many flames after this...ok, here goes:
I like Inuyasha and Kikyo. They actually had a relationship BEFORE Naraku tricked them both into hurting eachother. They were in love, man! I swear, If I see another Kikyo bashing site I'm gonna freak! I just passed #57 the other day. I don't remember all the names tho. Call me weird, but I used to hate Kaoru and Kenshin too, but it took me a while to understand their problem. (the whole thing w/ Tomoe) Now I think, despite the age difference, they are perfect for eachother. I guess that I just missed too many of the concepts. So, If you are wondering why I did not choose Kagome, her voice in the american-dubbed anme is annoying, and it is just the way she acts in some episodes that really ticks me off. Now that Kikyo wants to kill him and Kagome is starting to discover her true feelings, I think he should just focus a little on those lingering feelings and think once again about who he should be with. Seriously. I'm not implying that he should be with Kikyo or Kagome. He should just...you know...have some time to think about this...I dunno-I guess I would like Kagome in the manga or Japanese version, hai?
I also wanted to say that you may hate me after I post this, but I am just expressing what I feel. It is what you do in boards, hai?
So, ...yeah.
Cocomi Myojin

Awww, I can't pick just one couple. That's like asking a mother to choose between her children. xD

Kagome/Inuyasha [Inuyasha]: I hate to be a mindless sheep, but I just love these two. I'm a sucker for romance, and I just love it when two people are in denial for one another. It just builds up anticipation for when they finally get together. Inu always has to act all manly-man around everyone, but when it comes to Kagome he turns to mush. Love it. xD
Sango/Miroku [Inuyasha]: Baaa! Cry of the sheep again. Miroku's such a perv, and yet when Sango comes around, he's, well, less of a perv. xD Possibly because Sango won't LET him be pervy, but it just shows she has lots of independence. I love seeing these two's chemistry.
Tohru/Yuki [Fruits Basket]: Tohru is such a sweetie, there's not a mean bone in her body. She helped Yuki get out of his little depressed state, and I love her for that. *is a Yuki Fangirl* Gotta love these two.

:D

Ugh...straight couples *shivers*. I can't stand most of 'em, with certain exceptions, mind.
Anyway, my favorite canon couple is Yuki/Shuichi. I don't know why...I mean, Yuki can be so mean and all, but somehow...I don't know. They just offset each other so well! And besides, they're just so darned cute, doncha know?

I would have to say first of all you can keep dreaming double b daigo secondly I would have to make my list wouldn't I okay then here I go! first off I would have to say inu-yasha and kagome because I mean it's not like they see anyone else. then ranma and akane the first couple I've seen where they actually have a relationship based on punching the male every time. naota and haruko, or mamimi I don't know which one would work for him......oh and also keitaro and naru *smirks at daigo because they spent 14 books falling in love. and not the last couple but I feel that I should stop hideki and chi they are perfect for each other.

Inuyasha and Kagome are good couples.
Also Shoaran (or however you spell his name) and Sakura from Cardcaptors.
I think it's so cute how the guys can't express what they're feeling until later on. That maybe a little cliche, but for me it never gets old.
AND Ayame and Sakon from Wrath of the Ninja. They were just perfect for each other, I think. Too bad about what happened though.
Sorry...I forgot about this couple. Ashitaka and San from Princess Mononoke!! They are so cute together!! When I watched the movie I was like, aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the perfect couple is Ryoko and Tenchi. She is so agrresive nad wants him so bad. GOD I HATE TENCHI FOR NOT TAKING HER! Going for miss priss Aeyaka. I hate her! Gah! But what i like is the fact that Tenchi's pimpin' grandpa always has to "introduce" the girls when they first come. GO GRANDPA!

:love: Ahhhhhh, Tenchi and Ryoko. Keep dreaming, everyone, it's healthy...

Sure, a lot of people have said this before, but I am a devoted MilliexWolfwood fan. I don't know, I just always saw them working out, ever since ep. 9. The way they interracted was SO cute! And then they got together in 23! Which makes it even more sad... :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

My runner ups go to the triangle Inuyasha-Kagome-Kikyo (gaaaah! I can't decide who I want him to be with! Even though Kagome gets on my nerves, Inuyasha seems to really like her, but now Kikyo doesn't hate him anymore... CONFUSED!) and Ranma-Akane (Akane you fool, you've got him, TAKE HIM!)

Well, my favorites couple in Anime are Keichi and Beldandy in Oh My Goddess. They are the cutest couple I've seen in anime. Their love is so true and kind (after all [spoiler]they've been sweethearts sice they first met in their childhoods[/spoiler] ).Another one is Kei and Mizuho from Please! Teacher. I'm currently following the series and I must say that their love relationship just make you go "aaaawwwwww, tear". hhhmmph. Anyway, I'm a huge fan of romantic-comedies (yes for a guy).

Ohhh who could forget, Lisa and Rick from Robotech-Macross Saga. That relatioship got me started in the romantic comedy genre, way back when it was originally released in America in the '80s. I loved how they interacted back then, since I was just a kid (I'm NOT that old, ok).

Anyway, my 3 fav. couples:angel:

Oh man I have so many!!! :love2:

1. Inuyasha/Kagome (Inuyasha)- Oh come on they are so meant to be together! Inuyasha just dump the dead girl and go with Kagome, I mean yeesh!
2. Sango/Miroku (Inuyasha)- Who wouldn't want them to be a couple?? I mean it's written all over Sango's face she likes Miroku but won't show it cauz he such a perv
3. Milly/Wolfwood (Trigun)- They look so cute together!
4. Meryl/Vash (Trigun)- One doughnut lover and one girl...*hehe*
5. Keiko/Yusuke (Yu-Yu-Hakusho)- Oh they are so TRULY sweet together!!!!

Well that's the top 5 list and I have to think some more cauz I haven't seen Fruits Basket and stuff which sux...

Guest Sweet_Islander
lol i agree wit erinzyger
inuyasha and kagome r so perfect 4 each other! 2 bad he wont admit he loves her tho- o well we all kno it. lol and i like em cos their always protectin each other its sooo sweet!

Guest inulova
Actually in one of the later episodes they do tell each other that they love each other. i think that it was one of the most addorable scenes in the whole show! :)

My favorite couples would be of the following:

Sango and Miroku: They act like a real couple to me and are always fighting trying to hide their feelings for each other.

Kagome and Inuyasha: It's the same as Sango and Miroku except they seem to let themselves out a little bit.

Marlene and Yugi: It's just relaxing how they do so much for each other and then still finish their duites both coming out alive.