Soccer 4 Life Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 1. I know that..... 2. How the Hell do you know...... 3. Its my favorite thats why I believe its the best.... 4. Ask me if I care.... :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:
Sephiroth Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i] [B] 2. How the Hell do you know...... 3. Its my favorite thats why I believe its the best.... [/B][/QUOTE] you could say that we can tell.... if you think fave means best, then you are quite dense, lets take my favourite gundam, fuhai's Master Gundam, its my favourite gundam, but I don't think its the best gundam....
BondFanatic Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B]Last,But not least,The RGM-79[G] GM Sniper [/B][/QUOTE] Strange, the gun its holding loks just like an M-16.
Soccer 4 Life Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] you could say that we can tell.... if you think fave means best, then you are quite dense, lets take my favourite gundam, fuhai's Master Gundam, its my favourite gundam, but I don't think its the best gundam.... [/B][/QUOTE] No you can't .... youre not psychic (different people have different views I already stated before that DSH is not the strongest gundam but it is one my favorites and I do admit that I am wrong I should have stated the strongest gundam and not my favourite. But If I can name the BEST Gundam in my opinion it would be gundams like Gundam RXF91, Altron Gundam ,Full Armor ZZ Gundam and others. :smirk: Peace:smirk:
Break Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [SIZE=1]I like the Deathscythe Hell Custom, but it's not the best... I like the Gundam F-91 and The ZZ Gundam.[/SIZE]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i] [B] No you can't .... youre not psychic (different people have different views [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah...but Wingers tend to stand out w/ there overlying confindence and obsession w/ defending GW till the end, lol.
Duo Maxwell Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 :love: Deathscythe definatly Deathscythe! he rulz!!
Shinigami Posted October 22, 2001 Posted October 22, 2001 yep. totally agree. [COLOR=crimson][SIZE=4]DEATHSCYTHE RULES![/SIZE] [/COLOR]
majinsephiroth Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 deathscythe hell his nice but heavyarms nice too. but deathscythe's the best. I'll give a date with your maker. poua :toothy:
Guest Serbian_god Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 i woted for Dethsythe and Altron cause they look tha best and their pilots look tha best and their abilities to destroy anything in their way roks...
Break Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B] Yeah...but Wingers tend to stand out w/ there overlying confindence and obsession w/ defending GW till the end, lol. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Hell! I don't even watch any gundams... but I know a bit :D Plus, whoever made this poll, knows not of any other series... for they have only GW and EW gundam choices...doltz :p:p:p[/SIZE]
BondFanatic Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by majinsephiroth [/i] [B]deathscythe hell his nice but heavyarms nice too. but deathscythe's the best. I'll give a date with your maker. poua :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE] You can only vote once.
WH2 Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!vEPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON! I love EPYON!
Flash Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 ...the Kowloon Gundam would turn Deathscythe into a large pile of Hell-Custom sh1t in a few seconds.. And as for Nobel Gundam... Hell, that just looks like some Half-Moon, Half-Venus, Sailor-Scout-Gundam-wannabe... Want proof? [SIZE=1](edit: Heh heh, this pic I made is cool... I'm gonna make a thread about it)[/SIZE]
Shinigami Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 now that was just a little bit disterbing.:therock: a gundam + sailor moon characters...what could be next? :laugh:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now