King Gundam Is????  

1 member has voted

1. 1. King Gundam Is????

• Deathscyth
    • Wing Zero
    • Sandrock
    • Heavy Arms
    • Other (give name)

I just have to say. You ppl are getting REALLY boring always with Best Gundam? What is ur Fav Gundam. There has been 60 of these and i mine as well answer this one too. DeathScytheHell 0wnz j00 all. Bow down to your leader!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chibi D.Scythe [/i]
[B]:ball: i would say umm sh!t i fo got his name.... umm dat red gundam... i think it was zechs gundam, umm o yeah [COLOR=red]Epyon[/COLOR] !!!:ball: [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah I think that Epyon is the best but I have only seen Gundam, Gundam Wing, and Endless Waltz so I am not an expert at naming all the gundams but out of the shows I have seen I have liked them all so much and I liked Epyon
Sry kinda confusin I wazn't typing for grammer;)

Guest Altron Gundam
1. People who said Deathscythe Hell/Normal/Custom don't know anything about real Gundams because they show how little they know be being impressed with a kinky beam weapon and a shield that thrusts out.

2. UC Gundams beat the hell outa Wing Gundams bottom line.

3. My answer for best Gundam is the RX-93 Nu Gundam, and the GP0-2A Physalis Gundam. Both of them would turn any Wing Gundam into piles of scrap metal.

4. DSH is a piece of gundamium crapped out $hit.

5. Thank you for your time.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mechadragon [/i]
[B][color=blue]Hydra Gundam[/color] It was from Gundam Battle Assault it was awesome. I'll see if I can find a picture. [/B][/QUOTE]
Hydra Gundam was from G-unit a comic series. Which is a "Gundam Wing Dual Story" taking place in the same universe. And yes I do know it is in the game as well.

I would prefer "GUNDAM DEATHSCYTHE H "

Its an improved version of the original Gundam Deathscythe, adapted for space combat. The Deathscythe H's "active cloak" uses the same defensive technology as the Mercurius's planet defensors, and doubles as a manuevering system; when opened, it bears an intimidating resemblance to a devil's wings. The Deathscythe's hyper jammers and beam scythe have also been upgraded for its new incarnation.

"P.S. Zero-Sama nice Pics".

:smirk: Peace!!!:smirk:

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]I would prefer "GUNDAM DEATHSCYTHE H "

Its an improved version of the original Gundam Deathscythe, adapted for space combat. The Deathscythe H's "active cloak" uses the same defensive technology as the Mercurius's planet defensors, and doubles as a manuevering system; when opened, it bears an intimidating resemblance to a devil's wings. The Deathscythe's hyper jammers and beam scythe have also been upgraded for its new incarnation.

"P.S. Zero-Sama nice Pics".

:smirk: Peace!!!:smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

So basically you prefer a gundam that would be turned into molten **** in two seconds by most of the other gundams. Look, a kinky buster shield, and a little scythe will not get it done against the top-class gundams. You've only seen Wing, and you don't know what your saying. Upgrade, or no upgrade, the scythe is still trash, as well as that new wing shield, which even makes it less manauverable.

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]The rest of the gundams are probably better than "GUNDAM DEATHSCYTHE H "and that's fine by me. I just like this gundam and thats why I voted for it. I have seen more than "Wing"and I know as hell as what I am saying.

:smirk: Peace!!!:smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

1. Its Deathscythe Hell....
2. You haven't seen more than Wing, or the Toonami versions of Gundam. I can tell.
3. The vote is for BEST gundam not favorite.
4. So anyway...DSH is just a cheap ripoff for looks rather than a good mobile suit. The Zaku II would tear it into pieces.