• Deathscyth
    • Wing Zero
    • Sandrock
    • Heavy Arms
    • Other (give name)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]
2. How the Hell do you know......
3. Its my favorite thats why I believe its the best....

[/B][/QUOTE]

you could say that we can tell....

if you think fave means best, then you are quite dense, lets take my favourite gundam, fuhai's Master Gundam, its my favourite gundam, but I don't think its the best gundam....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

you could say that we can tell....

if you think fave means best, then you are quite dense, lets take my favourite gundam, fuhai's Master Gundam, its my favourite gundam, but I don't think its the best gundam.... [/B][/QUOTE]

No you can't .... youre not psychic (different people have different views

I already stated before that DSH is not the strongest gundam but it is one my favorites and I do admit that I am wrong I should have stated the strongest gundam and not my favourite. But If I can name the BEST Gundam in my opinion it would be gundams like Gundam RXF91, Altron Gundam ,Full Armor ZZ Gundam and others.

:smirk: Peace:smirk:

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]

No you can't .... youre not psychic (different people have different views
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah...but Wingers tend to stand out w/ there overlying confindence and obsession w/ defending GW till the end, lol.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Serbian_god
i woted for Dethsythe and Altron cause they look tha best and their pilots look tha best and their abilities to destroy anything in their way roks...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

Yeah...but Wingers tend to stand out w/ there overlying confindence and obsession w/ defending GW till the end, lol. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Hell! I don't even watch any gundams... but I know a bit :D

Plus, whoever made this poll, knows not of any other series... for they have only GW and EW gundam choices...doltz :p:p:p[/SIZE]

EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!vEPYON!EPYON!EPYON!EPYON!

I love EPYON!

...the Kowloon Gundam would turn Deathscythe into a large pile of Hell-Custom sh1t in a few seconds..

And as for Nobel Gundam... Hell, that just looks like some Half-Moon, Half-Venus, Sailor-Scout-Gundam-wannabe... Want proof?

[SIZE=1](edit: Heh heh, this pic I made is cool... I'm gonna make a thread about it)[/SIZE]