Single H Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 Come on down! Share with me the experiences! Broken into your own car? 'Borrowing' your parents car? The question is, how????
Cecil Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 That easy, All I did was grab the keys off the wall and I opened so I could get sumthing out.
Single H Posted September 15, 2001 Author Posted September 15, 2001 Come on!! Let's see some action, aggression, and when I say 'borrow', I meant without permission, going to the movies, strolling around the neighborhood, [SIZE=4]WITHOUT LICENCE[/SIZE] !!!!!!
Cecil Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 Nah.. Why would I do that? Im broke and I probebly will get caught and get locked away in my room forever. My point was why dont you just steal their keys. It cant be that hard can it?
Guest Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 I wouldnt take a car. I would go and get my Gas Powered Moped.
Single H Posted September 15, 2001 Author Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B]Nah.. Why would I do that? Im broke and I probebly will get caught and get locked away in my room forever. My point was why dont you just steal their keys. It cant be that hard can it? [/B][/QUOTE] Where's the fun in that? I broke a window once(car), the alarm went off and I ran home. Gave me cold feet for weeks.
Guest Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 See thats what happens. Just find another way of transportation.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 you want carjacking hot wire the dam car its always the red and black wire
Matt.D Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [color=rainbow] Carjaking? Bah, I have better things to do, like come and post here [/color]:)
Single H Posted September 15, 2001 Author Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]you want carjacking hot wire the dam car its always the red and black wire [/B][/QUOTE] I'll test it on the neighbour's Ferrari.:D :D :D
Jeff Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 i think it was last year. after school, i went home..walking the side of apartment where i live, i saw a car with keys still in it! i was gonna go in and have a sit..(no reason..lol), then the owner jumped out from behind..hew..if i try to get in, who knew what would have happend to me..
Transtic Nerve Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 Hah, if I needed to go anywhere I wouldn't steal my parents car... I would go "I'm going out and I'm taking the truck" and they'd be like OK!... We have 4 vehicles here... one gone isn't gonna hurt....
Justin Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 Why would I do that when I have my own car to carjack? -Justin
Guest Tec-9 Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=rainbow] Carjaking? Bah, I have better things to do, like come and post here [/color]:) [/B][/QUOTE] that's one helluva... life?? [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin[/i] Why would I do that when I have my own car to carjack? [/QUOTE] haha! can ya imagine how stupid you would look if you were caught hot wiring your own car while you had your keys in your pocket?!! lol.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i took my dad's explorer once, i was grounded for a long time....... 3 MONTHS! but i still snuck out.... :devil: :devil:... i was banned 4 times!!!
Seifer Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Its sad you people dont know the difference between Grand Theft Auto and Car Jacking. Here let me help. Grand Theft Auto is what you all are talking about. Thats basically stealling the car when you take someones car that doesnt belong to you. CarJacking is the same thing as a highjacking except in a car. Carjacking:The theft of a car from its driver by force or intimidation. That means to car jack you have to take a person car whilke he is driving it by force. Most of the time he still has to be in it. There a few cases I have seen when he kicked the driver out. So see maybe I have helped clear things up.
conpiracymonki Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [b]I [i]would[/i] take my car out for a spin, cept for the fact that is burning as I speak, j/k,..but it might...everybody round here's getting edgy since the wtc thing..[/b]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 if the red n black wire dont work try the blue n red, but it only works if the red n black arent cut yet but it only works on certain models n i forgot in which ones were they
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now