OtakuBoards

Carjacking

Single H

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]Nah.. Why would I do that? Im broke and I probebly will get caught and get locked away in my room forever. My point was why dont you just steal their keys. It cant be that hard can it? [/B][/QUOTE]

Where's the fun in that? I broke a window once(car), the alarm went off and I ran home. Gave me cold feet for weeks.

i think it was last year. after school, i went home..walking the side of apartment where i live, i saw a car with keys still in it! i was gonna go in and have a sit..(no reason..lol), then the owner jumped out from behind..hew..if i try to get in, who knew what would have happend to me..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] Carjaking? Bah, I have better things to do, like come and post here [/color]:) [/B][/QUOTE]

that's one helluva... life??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin[/i]
Why would I do that when I have my own car to carjack? [/QUOTE]
haha! can ya imagine how stupid you would look if you were caught hot wiring your own car while you had your keys in your pocket?!! lol.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i took my dad's explorer once, i was grounded for a long time....... 3 MONTHS! but i still snuck out.... :devil: :devil:...

i was banned 4 times!!!

Its sad you people dont know the difference between Grand Theft Auto and Car Jacking. Here let me help.

Grand Theft Auto is what you all are talking about. Thats basically stealling the car when you take someones car that doesnt belong to you.

CarJacking is the same thing as a highjacking except in a car.

Carjacking:The theft of a car from its driver by force or intimidation.

That means to car jack you have to take a person car whilke he is driving it by force. Most of the time he still has to be in it. There a few cases I have seen when he kicked the driver out.

So see maybe I have helped clear things up.