Its Not Right!!!!!!

mc12

Do you do drugs??????  

1. 1. Do you do drugs??????

• Yes
    • No
    • Why should I tell you??

Guest Master O Beans
Hmmm, I try my best to avoid it, but that never works.

the good news is, I have completely quit.
...for about the 8th time...:rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Hmmm, I try my best to avoid it, but that never works.

the good news is, I have completely quit.
...for about the 8th time...:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yeah, er...I mean it in all seriousness when I say you really should continuing to quit...or stop starting up again. It's not good for you :([/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Yeah, er...I mean it in all seriousness when I say you really should continuing to quit...or stop starting up again. It's not good for you :([/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh. In the famous words of my good friend Jesse Martin (who I'm hangin' out with tonight...gee, wonder what we'll be doing...)

"By the time I get cancer, they'll be able to give me whole new lungs and everything else."

Of course i don't!!!!!!!!!!!I want to be a Cartoon Animation Artist when i grow up and drugs wn't help me at all. Never will i do drugs. EVER! Smoking uhhhhhH!!!!! nasty things. If i ever became president i would make a law that said, "All Tobacco and drug companies will be hereby closed down forever as i am in office. And that selling cigarettes in little stores like 7-11s and little marts will be hereby stopped. That is what i would do...It would make the percentage of people that smoke and use drugs shoot down big time..i think