mc12

Do you do drugs??????  

1. 1. Do you do drugs??????

• Yes
    • No
    • Why should I tell you??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i]
[B]

I'm so d@mn stupid! Trusting that guy the other day. It's stupid man!!! Thanks for telling me. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Yep. You don't wanna end up with lung cancer...or throat cancer...or any of the other major problems you could end up with.

People who smoke a lot end up dying very slowly and painfully...and I'd hate to be like that.[/color]

hehe, I said "why should i tell you" Tho i don't do any type of drugs. I'm sierously scared of them. I know enogh ppl that died off smokeing or doing any type of drugs and i don't wanna end up like them!

*350 posts!*

Well...

I don't currently do any drugs... Proud to be Drug Free :)

However... I've smoked cigarrettes and weed before.... i used to smoke cigarrettes somewhat... I wouldn't smoke unless I was out with freidns, which back them was like twice a week and maybe after school or something.... anyway.... I tried weed a few times... I wasn't addicted to both which is why it was so easy for me to stop... That and the fact I vowed not to do anymore drugs of any kind cause weed really f-ed up my good friend, and I don't want that to happen to me, so I quit... and I have been drug free for about 4 years now.... I don't smoke ANYTHING and I don't drink... and I don't do any other drug... excpet caffine.... but that might not be the meaning of drug you are refering to.

Drugs suck. Why would anyone do them. It is pointless. Anyone who does them are ignorant fools. That includes drinking and smoking. Why do people like to drink? Dont they understand there just slowly killing their liver. Its as dumb as smoking and its not cool or anything.

[COLOR=purple]Alcohol [i]is[/i] a drug right? If it is, I can't exactly say I've been drug free my entire life. However, I've never smoked anything or popped pills. It's amazing how I keep myself from doing drugs.....my friends are [b]serious[/b] druggies. I guess I don't easily succumb to peer pressure.:rolleyes::) [/COLOR]

[color=royalblue][size=1]Well, I smoke mary jane on a regular bases. It's quite funny actually, but oh well. Smoking "pot" is bad. I encourage you all NOT to get involved with that stuff. Smoking cigarettes is horrrible though. If you want to smoke something, then just smoke some weed!! The best thing is not getting started at all!~!

I actually do better on test when I am high, rather than when I am normal!! :) It's okay for me because I still keep up my grades and am still doing pretty good in football... so in the end, I am doing great! [b]Don't get started on drugs.. it's bad!![/b][/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B][b][color=royalblue][size=1]Drinking is a blast!! :) Get drunk, but please, don't drive! Drinking is absolutely the best..... heh.... I love it!

BabyGirl is a bad ***.. ;)[/b][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hahaha, bad ***...don't we all wish :rolleyes: heh heh heh ;)[/color]

Guest Soft mush
Not all drugs kill. Good old Mary Jane! Your first pres. washington, PRAISED hemp!

look at the purple monkey!

And Drinking ROCKS! I got my results on wednesday. Went out. Got home on thursday evening.