Guest pokemon guy Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 i just got yellow is it a cool game:ball: :ball:
Matt.D Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [color=rainbow] I never like Pokemon Yellow.....I dunno why, I jes never did...[/color]
Madmax Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=rainbow] I never like Pokemon Yellow.....I dunno why, I jes never did...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Me too it dintint seam right
Nerdsy Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 I look at Yellow as the lowest True-Pokemon game there is. The lack of choice at the begining makes getting through the first parts irritating.... You loose a lot of experience when a bunch of trainers where merged into Jesse and James... You evolve your pikachu, and it no longer follows you around.. The only real good thing is you get Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Charmander.
pikachu1 Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 really if u evole pikachu it doesnt follow u around thanks for the evice:D
liamc2 Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 it was ok, but it was a feeble attempt at making it like the show. i mean, since when did meowth fight in every battle:rolleyes:
Desbreko Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 i like Yellow more than Red or Blue. (G/S/C is better though) Yellow was harder than R/B even though you get Bulbasaur, Charmander & Squirtle. i have the player's guide for all three, and most of the Gym Leaders have fewer Pokemon, but there Lv. are a lot higher. btw, the only way to make Pikachu evolve is to trade it to another game and evolve it.
liamc2 Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 pikachu is holding a light ball when you trade it, thats what makes it so powerful
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now