Jump to content
OtakuBoards

pokemon yellow


Guest pokemon guy

Recommended Posts

Guest pokemon guy
Posted
i just got yellow is it a cool game:ball: :ball:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] I never like Pokemon Yellow.....I dunno why, I jes never did...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Me too it dintint seam right
Posted
I look at Yellow as the lowest True-Pokemon game there is. The lack of choice at the begining makes getting through the first parts irritating.... You loose a lot of experience when a bunch of trainers where merged into Jesse and James... You evolve your pikachu, and it no longer follows you around.. The only real good thing is you get Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Charmander.
Posted
i like Yellow more than Red or Blue. (G/S/C is better though) Yellow was harder than R/B even though you get Bulbasaur, Charmander & Squirtle. i have the player's guide for all three, and most of the Gym Leaders have fewer Pokemon, but there Lv. are a lot higher.

btw, the only way to make Pikachu evolve is to trade it to another game and evolve it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...