The Majin Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 well almost i think it's my new best works well here is my latest the in-training digimon from season 3 this took me like 3 hours to do and if your wondering why Tsunomon is there it because i have no idea what leomons in-training is like i saw and biyomon could digivolve to him what the!?! so i just used Tsunomon tell me what you think
DarK DeatH Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 I don't like Digimon, but that looks very good... You got some pretty crisp colors, plus a well defined line... It's good... 9.5/10
Booboo Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 I love it I think it's really cute. I'm not really into digimon, but that picture is really good. I would give it a 9.5/10, good job. :D
Rhys Mayiessen Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 [color=skyblue]Lol awwwww they're so cute. I remember when I use to watch digimon. They're all really good!^^ I give them a 9.5/10 too^^[/color]
The Majin Posted May 18, 2003 Author Posted May 18, 2003 ^^ yeah thanks everyone im glad people think it's good even though they dont like digimon lol now im just wondering what my next pic is gonna be...
Epitome Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 I don't watch Digimon, but from all the little 6th graders on my bus playing it all the time, Ive seen some of the characters that youve drawn. I like them and the color in them. Nice work.
The Majin Posted May 19, 2003 Author Posted May 19, 2003 So many good posts :D im gonna start on my next work i dunno what that is yet can anyone give me any ideas???
Mighty kai Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 Aww they look sooo cute. Its nice and colourful. i give you 10/10 Heres an idea for you. Why not do Majin buu in all of his forms? Its up to you
The Majin Posted May 19, 2003 Author Posted May 19, 2003 MAJIN BUU ROCKS!! yeah i tried him before but it din't look very good but that was at the start of last year so i might try that thats gonna be my next pic
GinnyLyn Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 (Sheesh, people, lay off the "Oh Digimon--feh, but this is good anyway." You don't see me dissing DBZ. :p 'Course, that's me speaking as the former DigiWebMistress for theOtaku.com.) 8.8/1o. Colors are vivid, characters are very regonizable. There are a few lines that kinda skitter where they shouldn't, but all in all, nice piece of work. (And none of us are quite sure what Leomon's In Training should be, but I would have gone with Upamon, 'cause of the ears and all. ^^)
Sara Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 [size=1]Ooh, nice. ^_^ *loves Digimon, so there!* What's the name of the raccoon with the helmet? I've always loved that one. Good job making it look metal, too. *awe* *laughs* They're so cute. ^_^ The file's a little jpegitized (haha, I love warping the english language), but that happens to everyone sometimes. You could make a more colorfuller background, that woud be spiff. *gives you a shiny green star sticker*[/size]
The Majin Posted May 19, 2003 Author Posted May 19, 2003 YEAH Green star stiker :D how come high skool doesn't give that to students lol and the racoon with the helmet is Kapurimon ^^
Sara Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 [size=1][i]That's[/i] it. I can never for the life of me remember his name. ^^;[/size]
Semjaza Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 I don't get calling something jpegitized... lol. If you do a raw JPG at 100% quality, you won't get that problem at all. You can get that blocky color problem from any format really, it's known as artifacting. And it's a pretty nice. The colors are well done. The only thing that kind of brings it down is that the circles on the characters are slightly off, but I assume you did the original drawing by hand... so it's easily excusable. Nice job.
The Majin Posted May 20, 2003 Author Posted May 20, 2003 yep all by hand and used my favourite Ink pen and went over it i always like doing thick outlines sometimes then cleaned it up and scanned it
Sakura Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 Here's a picture but a proper one I found a while ago on the internet.I think the one Majin drew looks very simular to the real picture.I congratulate him and give him 10/10. From Left to right.Baby Forms of: 1st row:Impmon,Guilmon,Renamon 2nd row:Someting.I can't remember,Terriermon,Kokomon 3rd row:MarineAngemon,Calumon,Cyberdramon
The Majin Posted May 21, 2003 Author Posted May 21, 2003 I forgot Calumon and marineangemon how could i lol i know was i forgoting something when i was colouring it in
Sakura Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 Does anyone remember what the thing with a big spike on it's head is in the pic?And it isn't Tsunomon.
The Majin Posted May 21, 2003 Author Posted May 21, 2003 yeah it tsunomon i dont know Leomons intraining
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now