OtakuBoards

motherload of avatars

Ice Dragon v2

after 2 hours in the making, i have finally made my motherload of avatars. Although i said id have them up on wed, HW kept me from posting them up. if you have seen some of them, i just crammed all the avs into one pic so i dont have to keep posting them up
well here they are
n i have a feeling that i saw the gohan n gotenks avatar somewhere

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]what do u mean way too big???
all of those are 50 x 50 each [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]:laugh: Hmmm...I see the problem. Each avatar, [i]individually[/i] may be 50×50 pixels......but, somehow, you messed up when putting them on that page. When I did a properties check, the reading I got (959×635 pixels and 48,116 bytes) must have been for [b]ALL[/b] of the avatars...collectively. That must be the explanation.....but I'm giving this way too much thought.[/COLOR]:rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yori Peacecraft [/i]
[B]Still nobody helps my decision to choose which avatar i should use :( remember its between Dragons Mlliardo Peacecraft and the Strider Hiryu one O_o(seen below) [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]You say the one below is Strider Hiryu? Even though I don't recognize that character, the avatar looks pretty phat! Post the other one as an attachment so I can compare and help you... [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple]:laugh: Hmmm...I see the problem. Each avatar, [i]individually[/i] may be 50×50 pixels......but, somehow, you messed up when putting them on that page. When I did a properties check, the reading I got (959×635 pixels and 48,116 bytes) must have been for [b]ALL[/b] of the avatars...collectively. That must be the explanation.....but I'm giving this way too much thought.[/COLOR]:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]
i see ur point and ur right
but its common sense to just just take one out instead the entire thing

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yori Peacecraft [/i]
[B]Still nobody helps my decision to choose which avatar i should use :( remember its between Dragons Mlliardo Peacecraft and the Strider Hiryu one O_o(seen below) [/B][/QUOTE]
its actually your call
if you wanted ppl to vote, obviously i should say mine :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple]You say the one below is Strider Hiryu? Even though I don't recognize that character, the avatar looks pretty phat! Post the other one as an attachment so I can compare and help you... [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

I would post it but I don't have it :D, its the blonde haired guy in the big sheet of Ice dragons.

easy to fix,
go into paint and cut/copy the 1 u want(by using the square cut thingie and right click and it will let u copy it.),copy it.then choose "new" and then size the drawing screen (the white part|) and press either paste or ctrl + V and it will paste it 4 u and if you sized the drawing area to 50x50, you can use your avie and save as a jpg or gif file and there ya go. ya gots ya avie.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]easy to fix,
go into paint and cut/copy the 1 u want(by using the square cut thingie and right click and it will let u copy it.),copy it.then choose "new" and then size the drawing screen (the white part|) and press either paste or ctrl + V and it will paste it 4 u and if you sized the drawing area to 50x50, you can use your avie and save as a jpg or gif file and there ya go. ya gots ya avie. [/B][/QUOTE]
took the words right out of my mouth