Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yep I thought if theres new visitor and members then there will be more answers on the question yep the great ol' famous question that had been ask alot so here it is"Who is your favorite Pokemon?"
Of course the answer to my that question I'll say Squirtle is with the greatest shades on his eyes.
Posted
Alright, something is messed up with the Quote thing... I tried to quote Matt and I ended up quoting Treble! It's messed up!



Pikachu's my fave...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=teal][b] Guess? I'll give u a hint, Golden_-------[/color][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

Golden_Steelix
Posted
My favorite has always been Pikachu. He is so cute and lovable! :D I basicly like all the Pokemon because they are all so cute, but Pikachu will always reamin on the top of my list of favorite pokemon.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i]
[B]My favorite has always been Pikachu. He is so cute and lovable! :D I basicly like all the Pokemon because they are all so cute, but Pikachu will always reamin on the top of my list of favorite pokemon. [/B][/QUOTE]



sorry, but pikachu makes me sick:ball: i :love: ....?.. oh heck, they all make me sick *sorry*:eek:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]



sorry, but pikachu makes me sick:ball: i :love: ....?.. oh heck, they all make me sick *sorry*:eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

If u post in the pokemon forum and its not about pokemon i think its considerd spam just to get your post count up
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gary Oak [/i]
[B]

is that a baby vaporeon???? [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=blue]Actually, I have no clue. I got it somewhere on a web site...[/COLOR] [URL=http://pokemon.comike.to/eng]MEW HEART[/URL]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...