Treble Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Yep I thought if theres new visitor and members then there will be more answers on the question yep the great ol' famous question that had been ask alot so here it is"Who is your favorite Pokemon?" Of course the answer to my that question I'll say Squirtle is with the greatest shades on his eyes.
Matt.D Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [color=teal][b] Guess? I'll give u a hint, Golden_-------[/color][/b]
sia Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 oooooooo golden gyarados. mine is wartortle......i donno why
Nerdsy Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Alright, something is messed up with the Quote thing... I tried to quote Matt and I ended up quoting Treble! It's messed up! Pikachu's my fave...
DarkerSephiroth Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Scizor or Houndoom Thats the best combo unless u have Tyranitar and Mewtwo or sumthin like that
Treble Posted August 16, 2001 Author Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=teal][b] Guess? I'll give u a hint, Golden_-------[/color][/b] [/B][/QUOTE] Golden_Steelix
Pretty Sammy Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 My favorite has always been Pikachu. He is so cute and lovable! :D I basicly like all the Pokemon because they are all so cute, but Pikachu will always reamin on the top of my list of favorite pokemon.
liamc2 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 espeon, i want him to be golden but i don't know how to do it with only my gameboy and gold version (help!!!!!!):confused:
SSJGOGETAMASTER Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 TANGELA,HITMONTOP,MY MEGANIUM,MY RED GYARADOS,LOVE UM ALL!
Guest Imsirion Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i] [B]My favorite has always been Pikachu. He is so cute and lovable! :D I basicly like all the Pokemon because they are all so cute, but Pikachu will always reamin on the top of my list of favorite pokemon. [/B][/QUOTE] sorry, but pikachu makes me sick:ball: i :love: ....?.. oh heck, they all make me sick *sorry*:eek:
DarkerSephiroth Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i] [B] sorry, but pikachu makes me sick:ball: i :love: ....?.. oh heck, they all make me sick *sorry*:eek: [/B][/QUOTE] If u post in the pokemon forum and its not about pokemon i think its considerd spam just to get your post count up
Gary Oak Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 ur right darker sephiroth, it is connsidered spamming, but any way i like houndoom the best.....
Gachi Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Vaporeon's my favorite! [/COLOR] :D
Gary Oak Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gachi [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]Vaporeon's my favorite! [/COLOR] :D [/B][/QUOTE] is that a baby vaporeon????
Gachi Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gary Oak [/i] [B] is that a baby vaporeon???? [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]Actually, I have no clue. I got it somewhere on a web site...[/COLOR] [URL=http://pokemon.comike.to/eng]MEW HEART[/URL]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now