OtakuBoards

DragonBall: Unexpected

Guest visser 3

Guest visser 3
Goku and the gang are relaxing watching T.V. when they see that all the bad guys they ever faced are back.Brolli, Cell, Frieza, all the andriods and so forth. They also notice that they all have some sort of insignia on them somewhere. Thats when they relize someone found the Dragon Balls and wished back all the evil.They take this as a suprise because they didnt sence the power.

Ok in this you can be anyone.Here is what you need.

Name: Brolli

Description: Green hair, always super-saiyan, (I'm drawing a blank so if anyone can help me figure out what else he is wearing pm me).

Attacks: Kamehameha, Spirit Bomb, Chaos Bomb.

Side: Bad

Also you can be bad or good you can make up attacks and if there are any attacks i left out on my thing tell me.

Chaos...not to be mean...but where did you get that idea? I had started an rpg like that on your board.....almost exactly like that...*scratches his head* oh well.

[b]Name:[/b] Kid Buu

[b]Appearance: [/b] Do i really have to tell you!?

[b]Attacks:[/b] Udebunri Kougeki, Ekishyouka, Kikou Ha, Healing, Mouth Kikou Ha, Absorb, Psycokenisis, Regeneration, Human Genocide Attack, Destruction of Earth, Stretched Flesh, Change Beam

[b]Side:[/b] With Kid Buu being pure evil,...do you think he would be good?

Is it ok that i can join?

Name: Pan

Appearance: Pan has black hair, she wears a red top, jeans and a orange bandana. I don't really need to explain. She's on my banner.

Attacks: Eagle attack, kamehameha, side atomic blitz
side: good [what you expect. She is Goku's grandaughter]

Name:Gohan(Only Chibi Plz?Like when he was when fighting Cell)

Description:He's in SSJ and a bit hurt but you get the point.
[img]http://members.cox.net/haro_11/gohan.jpg[/img]

Attacks:Kamehameha,Kamehameha Wave,etc.

Side:Good

What you guys dont get the replys? "REPOST"

Name:baby

Ocopation:former ruler of planet plant first apperince of vegeta nappa.

Dicription:piccilo looking things on shouders red-gray-white elastic pants ozzro.

Attacks:27 of them iv posted befor not doing another time.:flaming:

We can be movie villains right cuz if we can than here is mine

[b]Name:[/b]Devil Janemba

[b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://www.angelfire.com/dbz/TonyRudig/jan4.art[/img]

[b]Attacks:[/b]Honoo, Portal Blast, Energy Gun, Weapon Creation, Defense Portal, Bunkai Teleportation, Kuukentani Punch, and one of my own Crimson Destiny(huge, fast, and powerful crimson colored beam)

[b]Side:[/b]Evil of course I mean look at him

Guest visser 3
You know something shinobi you just read my mind.Yeah you can so post the other persons stats after this one.

Name: vegeta

Description: Come on...

Attacks: Big Bang, Galick gun, Final Flash, other energy attacks

Side: Good (I have an idea so he could become Majin again about half-way, if it's ok wit u Visser 3.

I think i know where u got the name, too. Visser 3, the only Yeerk to capture an Adalite. Live the Animorphs ^.^

Ok mangagod that is Devil Janemba from Movie 12 The Rebirth of Fusion where Goku and Vegeta first form Gogeta. Janemba started off as a fat thing then he changed into Devil Janemba after Goku beat the hell out of him in SSJ3. Oh and I didn't say anything about Baby being in a movie and if you would read what visser 3 said about needing good guys then you would know when we start. Sorry for this probably spamming but I had to say it i'm done now.

Ok here's my villian. He's not a big villian but hey.
Name: Cell jr

Description: Ok he looks like Cell but he is small and blue. Ok thtas enough description.

Attacks: Kamehameha, solar flare, disdructo disk and beam cannon.

Side: Evil [Just like his daddy.]

Guest visser 3
alright thats ok. Also its alright DarkSage i dont mind about you speaking your mind.

Here are my other stats.

Name: Trunks

Description: If you dont know what he looks like i'll kill you.(jk)

Attacks: Z-sword,(I'm drawing a blank can someone tell me his attacks.)

side: Good

Also shinobi thats where i got my name

Darksage buddy your completley lost.:D

Visser 3 there is these following moves,the burning ender,the taran blast,the inusha bata attack,the huricane slash,the kamahameha,the shock blast.....And unforntinley thats all I rember:D