Jump to content
OtakuBoards

DragonBall: Unexpected


Recommended Posts

Guest visser 3
Posted
Well i think i'll start this right now,no wait we need a goku so i'll wiat for that.
Posted
[b]Name:[/b] Goku

[b]Description:[/b] [img]http://100megsfree4.com/fleur/Goku.jpg[/img]

[b]Attacks:[/b] Kamehameha, Kai-o=ken (up to x20), Solar Flare, Spirit Bomb, Ultimate Spirit Bomb, energy and physical attacks

[b]side:[/b] Come on, Goku evil? he's good.....
Guest visser 3
Posted
Ok we got a Goku so lets get this party started.
Posted
just letting you know, i was willing to do 3 characters. Heck, i'd play 'em all if needed.

EDIT: DarkSage, here are Jamamba's attacks:
Honoo
Portal blast
Energy Gun
Weapon creation
Defense Portal
Bunkai Teleportation
Kuukanteni punch
Posted
No way burning enido is burning attack shonobi.

what ever dark sage the subject of your completley lost is the attacks and skills with the transfomations. so the name game is over ok so dont get your panties in a bunch.:)
Posted
I didnt' know burnnig endigo is Burnnig Attack. I don't mo Japanese translation, i know it as Burning Attack. Even on the Japanese Import (not translated) form of Ultimate Battle 22, Trunks says 'Burning Attack!'
Posted
As you all may have known, yes, Visser 3 has been banned. I don't really know what will happen to this RP, but I'll ask him if I might be able to take over this. I guess I'll join too if it's alright with everyone who joined. ^_^;

Name: Goten

Appearence:

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=403858[/img]

Attacks: Kamehameha, Kamehameha Wave, Mini Spirit Bomb, etc.

Side: (obviously) Good.

Is that good?
Posted
Sorry, Lan, buddy ole pall, but i beat you to it. I asked about 5 minutes before uy posted this. Sorry.....:(

But i'll be the one taknig over, but only if it's ok with u all...or we can work together..........
Posted
[url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24535]
Dragon Ball: Unexpected[/url]

That's the link to it. It is there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...