Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I love Steel Angel Kurumi and thought I should start up a thread on the anime! For anyone who has seen it, please feel free to discuss anything about it, how do you feel about the four-some type relationship that Nakahito, Kurumi, Karinka, and Saki have?

**Note-For anyone who hasn't seen this anime, there is no actual sexual relationship between all four, you would just have to see the anime to know what I am talking about! No, No, and No, it has nothing to do hentai!!

I love all of the four main characters in this anime for soooo many reasons....okay;

Kurumi-I love her ditsy-ness and the love she feels for Nakahito! She is such a free spirit and loves to be herself!

Saki-she is the most careful, precautious one of the group! She tries and keeps the whole group calm!

Karinka-Well, what can I say, Karinka is quick witted and sneaky! She has a bit of an attitude and can be a total b-word! But I love her!

Nakahito-He is just so cute! He is so shy and quiet, I wish he would love Kurumi like she loves him! He is just too quiet when it comes to his feelings!

Well, please discuss! I will add a cute picture that I got from the 5th DVD!!

Kaola

In the picture, Kurumi is the one with pink hair, Saki has brown hair and Karinka has the blonde hair!
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]I have the first DVD, but frankly, it bored me to death. The anime simply has nothing that draws me in. The plot, characters and story flow are as stale as any can be. I see Steel Angel Kurumi! as a bad copy of the sacred Saber Marionette series, with a boring, perverted humor thrown in for good meassure.[/color][/font]
Posted
Awe, I liked the pervertedness of it! O'well, it really doesn't hav much of a plot, but I love it, I don't know why but I got into it a lot!

Kaola
Posted
I saw the first episode and only liked the look of the characters...
It did remind me a little to much Saber Marionette, which is an awesome series might I add...
I liked the opening song of Kurumi and that was about it.
  • 2 years later...
Guest chobitslover90
Posted
this anime has no plot but very good characters and a very emotional ending but the second series is total garbage ao and chobits is much better so watch chobits first the nwatch this and only the first series and youll be happy :animenose
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Tucker |>4 |337
Posted
I didn't really understand the first time I watched the DVDs, but the second time through I got it. I really have too much free time on my hands... :animedepr
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I recently finished whatching the series and I personally thought it was soooo good. That characters and plot are just so well made and i too totally love the ''foursome'' relationship that Kurumi, Saki, Karinka and Nakahito have its really amusing.

This anime is possibly one of the funniest I've seen (besides Chobits). Kurumi brings a whole new meaning to the phrases 'jumping to conclusions' and overprotective.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...