Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Otaku Banner, thoughts?


Recommended Posts

Guest neotravis2003
Posted
Yes, it is here! The unoffical hopefully offical soon otaku banner!:freak: If this is double sent, one is jpg, the other pm was not right.
Posted
Ummm, I dont think that is going to become the Otaku banner anytime soon. One WAY too plain. Two, the background is not that great, and three all its says is theotaku.com. You should make some adjustments.
Guest neotravis2003
Posted
ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH NISEM !!!!!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KittyLynn [/i]
[B][COLOR=deeppink]No offense, but I don't think it is going to become a official banner ever!

Sorry, but Its very plain and bland.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'd have to agree. It has absolutly nothing to do with the Otaku boards. What I mean is, there is no Anime on it whatsoever and the font looks nothing like our OB logo.

You should try to do diffrent things with your banners, not the same old thing. I think I've seen one of yours before and it look exatly like your current but with diffrent text. Depending on your program there are a variety of things you can do to improve it. :)
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
So what if he is a n00b? You were once one too, as were we all . :p


But as others said, I don't see that become an official banner. Way to plain. The font.....Not something that I myself like. ^_^;;
Guest Musahi
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hatake Kakashi [/i]
[B][spoiler][color=white]and your only a n00b[/color][/spoiler] [/B][/QUOTE]

n00b is a state of mind, and your clearly in it.

I can't wait to see how many people get mad at me for that one. ;)

Oh, and about the banner. Um....you should get something besides paint, some images, and find some tuts. Screw around for a few hours, and you'll be really good.
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Blah, I don't think it's that bad. ^^;;;
It's alot better than my first attempts, that's for sure. ^^;

Maybe you should try downloading some fonts. The background/text's spiffy, but not quite 'official' material...[/color] [/size]
Posted
OK, I will tell you one thing... This is NEVER EVER becoming the oficial banner here... I will tell you this once again, with paint, you can't do anything as good as what you can do with any other good image editting programs... If you don't have enough money to buy one, try downloading... There is GIMP, which is a good free image editting software, and there is Photoshop which you can download with KaZaA or other kinda programs... I could do something better than that with Photoshop in less than 50 seconds... And after you learn it, you will see how bad this one banner here is... Don't think that just because you are a newbie here it means you can't be good, all you need are the right tools...

Sounded harsh? Well, sometimes truth can be harsh itself, but I'm saying this because you are doing the same exact thing you did on the other banner, and I had said something that was like this before, so yeah, just try to listen this time...
Posted
Its not like I have a say in this. But him being a Newbie has nothing to do with it. So wacth what you say from now on.

But yah, that Banner isnt really that great. If your gonna make somthing you will need some sort of Adobe Photoshop program so that you can add effects or somthing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...