Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'd lose every topic I talk about with my friends

I'd be rich due to the extra cash not being spent

I'd spend most of my day watching.. Dare I say it... AMERICAN action cartoons.... X_X *passes out*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lalaith Ril [/i]
I'd probably go to bed a lot earlier, wouldn't be staying up to watch Trigun.[/QUOTE]
LOL. same here. I go to bed after Trigun,sometimes later,then I get up at 7am to watch more anime. :D I would definatly be on here more. I would still have my computer at least. That could really suck depending on when it happened. If I was really into a show and it just went away, that would tick me off. But,if I wasn't
really into any particular anime at that point in time I probably wouldn't care to much. Yet,if all anime disappeared wouldn't that include anime websites? Would this website still exsist?:huh:
Posted
Hmm...Without anime, I guess I'd just go become a gaming FREAK instead of a gaming FAN/ anime fan. Yeah, thats it. Unless I went into music. Or programming. Or cooking. Or uh...*looks on floor and sees wallet* Hey, I was wondering where that was!
Posted
[B]if all anime was to just dissapear i'd probably play more guitar. i'd probably in turn play less video games since they have such a huge japanese culture influence(including anime). also, i'd probably have more money althought i'd rather have the anime. no anime would suck.[/B]
Posted
Let's see, if anime went away without a trace i would probably be watching something else at 3 o'clock in the morning. I would probably read more and my computer desktop wouldn't be a collection of pictures of Vash that I made. I would really miss Cowboy Bebop and Trigun. I would be sad but it's nothing to commit suicide over. And I would have a lot more money in my checking. wouldn't we all? ;)
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
It would deeply hurt my life...i mean whats living without anime?! I would miss love hina & tenchi muyo! ::sadness::
Posted
[COLOR=crimson]I'd be pretty sad if anime dissapeared, but I would eventually just find something else to do.

Maybe get out more, or watch other shows.[/COLOR]
Guest XBebop
Posted
errr.. if all anime in the world disappeared they could just make NEW anime ya know..
Guest 9Eagle7Dragon
Posted
No more anime = no more soul, not no more life.
I mean, I've lost my life many times, but the soul is still alive, so I still exist. When I lost paintball, my life was over. I found a gf, another life in itself. I've recently lost her. No more life. This is why my soul has simply left my body to type my sorrow on the internet. It just kinda up and left, and it's following her around I think. It visits occasonally, to watch anime.

I give brand new meaning to "I have no life".
Ahh... depression. Not the drug kind, that's not much nicer.
At least I'd have more money. Yeah, money. Wait, no, that could be another life to gain and then painfully loose! Aw... man...

Life sucks.
Posted
If that EVER happened I would cry... I would sob... then i would commit suicide (j/k!) Anime is all I care for... All i ever do is watch anime, write fanfics based on anime, read manga, and go on anime websites. That would be a SAD day... I would sit in the corner, curl up into a ball and rock back and forth day in and day out.
Posted
I'd feed the bad people that made it go away to my pet tigers all day...
With all the money I'd save I could afford a dozen or two of 'em. (Tigers, bad people grow on trees)
Posted
If that happened then I would end up reading more, writing, and watch a movie now and then. Then again I would probably do what PaperDonkey would. Except I would have panthers, lions, cheetahs, all types of snakes, and a bunch of wolves to. Basicly anime isn't my life but, I use some anime characters has people in the books I read, except they would have different names, and in my writing. It would make my life very difficult if anime was gone.
Posted
hhmmmmm...hard to believe. probably would have alot more dough, but that would all go into my rx-7. so i would be broke either way, but i would have more free time an more space on my wallunit.
Posted
If there was no anime i would probably go back to my first obsession (X-Men). Also I would be respected more by my parents cause i'm not staying up late just to watch cartoons and i'm actually doing some school work *ick*...And if it seesed to excist i would become rich and start the whole anime craze over agian......muahahhahaaaa.....then i wouldn't be so broke.
Guest cloud-strife
Posted
what anime dissapear you make me luagh don't be silly this is the begining someday anime will be the only cartoon*prays
and don't joke around anime will not fade....... in my lifetime
Posted
never say that i would be forced to act my age...15. but i would have more money for video games.but still life w/o anime/magna would really suck. i dont think i would be able to make it. how did i do it before i found out about anime. i had friends but when i started watching it they thought i was weird. oh well who needs 'em

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...