Jump to content
OtakuBoards

You deserve a smiley sticker!  

19 members have voted

  1. 1. You deserve a smiley sticker!

    • Special invisible smiley sticker.
      4
    • Banana Blue smiley sticker.
      1
    • Watermelon smiley sticker. (Ooh, scented..)
      10
    • Poiple smiley sticker. No--Lilac. No--lavender. No--
      0
    • I choose....RAINBOW!!! Hahahaha!
      2
    • pi/square root of two
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]The colors aren't quite as vibrant as they are in photoshop, but I don't feel like editing it right now.

This is a page out of my sketchbook that I scanned and played with a bit. Experimenting with coloring styles, I guess. They're all pretty sloppy, heh. ^_^[/SIZE]
Posted
I like them. How like how the one on the bottom left's hair. I like how you made it look like it was coming over the side of her face and how the hair comes up first. I think thats this is a good drawing.
Posted
They are very nice cera. I like the top right one. :D have a nice day and *puts on godly costume* EAT A COOKIE!
Posted
[size=1][font=century gothic][color=gray] They are all, of course, so cute and sad-looking.

I especially like the grayscale one.[/size][/font][/color]
Posted
I like the grayscale as well. Nice overall charcter design. The colored ones seem a bit fuzzy, but it may just be me. Nice job Sara.

Also, I don't understand your poll answers...
*stares blankly at the poll* ...lttle help please.
Posted
[size=1]...Mimi... *becomes nostalgic*

My favorite is the one in the top right corner, with the crown. That picture seems to most closely resemble the Mimi that I know and love. All of them are cute, though.

My rating: 600/N Cubits. :whoops:

-Shy[/size]
Posted
I like the grayscale one, buuut... Is it just me or there is one arm for two hands there? Oh well, other than that it's all good...
Also, it didn't seem you really wanted to color the bottom-left one... It's bad colored...
Posted
[size=1]The coloring--I spent about three minutes coloring in photoshop. Mostly just because I figured any picture of Mimi had to have [i]some[/i] pink. ^_~

I actually like the coloring of the one in the bottom corner. Airbrush is fun, heh...even when messy.

Yeah, her arms/hands are a bit messed up. They looked fine in the sketch, but I didn't really want to deal with overlapping arms and how they'd be folded when I shaded it --heh.

The ratings...I give people smiley stickers instead of numbers or anything like that. So my "ratings" poll has smiley stickers as choices, mostly. Pick one, heh.[/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]Wowie ^_^ Those are good, Sara. I especially like the greyscale and coloured ones at the bottom, they look so cute ^^; The arms are a bit messed, but that doesn't matter. :)

*hands Rainbow smiley sticker and laughs lots like it says to in the poll* [/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...