Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b]FADING![/b]

lol. I finally used some fading in me banners ^^;;

Im not a real fan of Yu-gi-oh! since it has just recently come out here. I like it though =)
Posted
[color=crimson][font=times new roman]Not bad at all...The effect is quite nice looking...Just needs some text :p

Id give it more praise but im not a big yugi fan... :devil: [/color][/font]
Posted
[size=1]I like the sloopy blue stuff, but it should be lighter around Yugi's face. Or maybe have something else with cool colors--the dark magician, maybe--underneathe the blue, and Yugi on top, somewhere else.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...