Jump to content
OtakuBoards

First here


Guest firemac

Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
Hey I am glad to be the first the to post in the pokemon forum, and this forum better get good like the other, I'll just post ehre saying hello, anf saying Pokemon is a good series and I'm wodnerign if you liek it also, well you must liek it if you are reading this:)
Guest Seadra Reef
Posted
I don't mind Pokemon. The TV show is boring as hell and the games are getting old. The only thing good about Pokemon now is the TCG. Though it isn't nearly as good as it once was, it's still all good. I guess the only reason I'm still even into Pokemon is Raichu. You don't even want to see my collection. O_o;;;
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seadra Reef [/i]
[B]I don't mind Pokemon. The TV show is boring as hell and the games are getting old. The only thing good about Pokemon now is the TCG. Though it isn't nearly as good as it once was, it's still all good. I guess the only reason I'm still even into Pokemon is Raichu. You don't even want to see my collection. O_o;;; [/B][/QUOTE]

It's SEADRA REEF!!!! Everyone HIDE, NOW!!! Lol, j/k, but just don't get her mad. You can all view her disturbingly large horde of Raichu Stuffs at her website ~_^..
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]lol do you have the gb game? (PKMN TCG) that game is pretty cool,but the cards themselves are better,more of a challenge[i guess we will have to start all the spam over eh? j/k][/COLOR] :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]I enjoy the series cause it has themes that go with each episode...and I always enjoy the outright hilarity of Brock's obsession with women. [/B][/QUOTE]

Brock and his uncontrollable hormones...:rolleyes: sheesh..
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B]Well, the show sux big time, but the games r still fun. [/B][/QUOTE]
The show rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Yeah, the same stuff over and over again....replays, 2 new episodes, then replays again.... [/B][/QUOTE]
that's WB's fault, not Pokemon, Pokemon show rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :D :p
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]I know that...I like the show but I'm still waiting for the new episodes to come out... [/B][/QUOTE]
well, two jhust came out today, hmm, I think he was in Golden Rod City
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by master21 [/i]
[B]in my opinion the show sux the longer it gets it gets more boring [/B][/QUOTE]

thats how i feel about digimon
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i]
[B]I sure would of liked to be the first one to post in the Pokemon section, but I signed up the 15. [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm oh well, I did;) :rolleyes: :cool: :D :) :p
Posted
ok I don't have cable or anything like that, so i watch pokemon digimon etc on cheez tv in the mornings, (australian otakus should know what i mean), and they just keep repeating pokemon from the beginning. the furthest they got was when ash & crew arrived at goldenrod!

I won't be able to stand to watch the orange islands saga for the 6th time:mad:
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Yeah... In NZ they stopped playing Pokemon about 1 months ago. They'll probably start from the very beginning again soon. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkblue]And they never got to Goldenrod City....[/COLOR] :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...