Syn Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 The picture in the background is a picture I took and edited myself. I love this piece, im so proud ^_^. Anyway, rate and such.
Shinobi Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 Wow i really love this one and your photography skills seem pretty good too ^_^. Very nice although i think it woul be nice if the text was a little bit bigger? I dunno *shrugs*. Nice anyway. PS: If you have a digital camera....MORE PICS IN PICTURE FORUM! Lol.
Transtic Nerve Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 I really don't get it... Perhaps it would make more sense if you said what you were aiming to do here.
DarK DeatH Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 Wow... That's a... A... Cloud? Yeah, imagination is the key right? =/ It is just a normal picture of a sky with one dark grey cloud in the middle... I don't see much more than that...
Shinkoru Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 Your a good photographer n i love the thingy looking lik a face in the top right side. :) I love it. 10/10
Psychotik Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 Good job, this image is really good, are you thinking of properly taking on photography, or was this just a one-off? Reverence-out>>
Syn Posted May 25, 2003 Author Posted May 25, 2003 it was just a one off, but once I started thinking, it would be something I would like to get into.
Heavyblade Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 Ummmm... ok that's good I guess but there's not alot to rate...
Arkadyz Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 [color=crimson][font=times new roman]I like the mix of colors and shades...just pleasing to the eye I suppose... Oh and that evil grinning face in the corner is pretty cool... :devil: [/color][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now