Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
No problem. I'm glad you want to keep writing it. I had the same type of feeling when I was writing a story, but it went away after awhile, and I finished it.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Keep writing man. These RPG's are cool to read. Keep it up.:drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]

hes pretty much right..... keepp writing ...
Posted
Yeah, yeah, just hold on.........I'm just writing the next chapter where he has just come out of the carnival with his Evee.Anyone got any ideas?
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]hey watsa matter ss? you haven't seemed to have posted on this lately.

darn it, my story was closed. . . don't know why. . :( [/B][/QUOTE]

oh, i forgot about this thread, although i have still been writing the story. i think i'm up to chapter 27, 28 now......... give me some time, and i will post up the next chapter........:)

i dunno why your story was closed though, it was coming along good.
Posted
AAAHHHHHH LIAMC!!!! why didn't u tell me the thing was still going? lol

nice story so far....and i'd say, if he gets eevee.....make them go around like a nuclear plant.....and um....some nuclear waste falls on eevee and it clones eevee and make 1 a jolteon lol (just a lil more storyline hehe)
Posted
well i kinda forgot, besides i didn't know that you didn't know that ss didn't know that he didn't and i didn't and oh boy ims confuzzled:drunk: :drunk:
Posted
i'm confuddled now too...............

and well, i've just relized that i've made a mistake. i've deleted all my chapters from the last one posted here, so, i eant ed some help and ideas :D anyone here got anygood story line that i could add i for the next chapter?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]AAAHHHHHH LIAMC!!!! why didn't u tell me the thing was still going? lol

nice story so far....and i'd say, if he gets eevee.....make them go around like a nuclear plant.....and um....some nuclear waste falls on eevee and it clones eevee and make 1 a jolteon lol (just a lil more storyline hehe) [/B][/QUOTE]
Intoducing... The Eevee Evolution Team! He could have an Eevee, a Vaporeon, a Jolteon, a Flareon, an Espeon and an Umbreon!

What do you think? (There's actually a guy who has this team, except for the Espeon and Umbreon. He sent it in to Nintendo Power and it got chosen as the team that they put in the PokéCenter section.)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]
Intoducing... The Eevee Evolution Team! He could have an Eevee, a Vaporeon, a Jolteon, a Flareon, an Espeon and an Umbreon!

What do you think? (There's actually a guy who has this team, except for the Espeon and Umbreon. He sent it in to Nintendo Power and it got chosen as the team that they put in the PokéCenter section.) [/B][/QUOTE]

I see, I see..............what a great idea! I think about using that one :)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Yeah, I'll use the Eevee ideas you guys made up. :) But sorry guys, my word program is stuffed up, and I can't load any of the chapters..... give me about a week or two, and I'll get the next chapter up :) ........hopefully ..... :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...